Banksie

After the service, Julie, Banks and I walked along the lake together by the cemetery during the dinner.

"Yeah, she does not like me and Julie at all." I laughed.

"What were you two even doing for Mrs.Smith to call you out like that?" Adam asked.

"Tommy Huggins. He was literally digging for gold. Bridget and I couldn't stop laughing." Julie giggled.

"We couldn't get our heads back on straight throughout the rest of the class." I laughed. "All we could think of was Tommy Huggins literally having sex with his nose!"

All three of us began to die of laughter. "No! You did now just say that!" Julie groaned.

"Oh but Gaffney I did."

We toned down the laughter a bit. "You figure skate, right?" Julie asked.

"Kinda. Two years ago I actually got suspended from the committee and they finally let me join back up again."

"Suspended? For what?" Adam asked.

"For something I didn't even do. Not even Coach Smirnoff believes me. That's partially why she didn't let me on the team." I explained. "I vant no Liars on team." I mocked.

The two chuckled by my side.

"Julie! My parents and I are gonna get going!" Connie called out. Julie was from Maine so on the weekends she stayed with Connie.

"Alright." Julie called out. "I have to get going. This funeral wasn't as sad at I thought."

"Sorry, I don't deal with death very well." I giggled shyly.

"No, no that's a good thing. I'll see you at school." Julie then left Adam and I together alone by the water and we watched her walk away.

"I haven't seen you with Rick lately. Are you and Rick fighting again?" Adam asked.

"Excuse you?" I laughed. "Why do you care if i'm with Rick or not."

"Because it's abnormal." Adam chuckled.

I rolled his eyes at his comment. "Me and Rick are in a very stable relationship."

"I'm sure you are."

"What? You don't believe me."

"No, I do. I think I do." He responded.

"You are so nosey. Holy hell."

"How am I nosey?"

"Your asking about my personal relationships."

"That's just an ice breaker. What, are we just gonna stand here in silence?"

We both laughed together.

"You could've picked a better question." I said.

"Oh, you know what? I have a question for you. Why was the whole Varsity team covered in bug bites?" I asked. "Did you guys go camping and not tell me about it?"

Adam laughed. "JV put brazilian fire ants in our dorm rooms."

"Oh my god!" I laughed. "That's actually pretty funny. Why'd they do that?"

"Let's just say we are having war at the moment." Adam replied. "But I will admit, we kinda deserved it. We treated them to dinner one night and we kinda left them with the check."

"Was it a big check?"

"Was it a big check?" He mocked. "Yes it was. They had to stay later and do the dishes at the restaurant to pay for it."