Falling Hard

Rick walked me to Mr. Wonsago's class which was the french teacher. We both stood outside his class.

"What did I say about that Banks kid?" Rick asked me frustratedly.

"Why should I listen to you. We aren't dating anymore." I say trying to hobble into the class. Rick went in my way and leaned on the brick wall.

"I own you, Nixon. So stop fucking around."

"You own me? What am I? A prop?" I retort. "Just let me get to class."

"No, that's not what a meant."

"You say that now." I snickered while hobbling around him.

"Bridget, I know Adam. H-He's bad news."

"Why? Because he didn't want to play on the varsity team with you?" I snickered. "Yeah, so bad."

"Bridget-."

"Shut up! You make me loose brain cells!" I interrupted as I went into the classroom.

After school, since I had no friends and no life, I decided to go to the JV hockey practice. I had no homework, no projects so I mind as well keep myself busy.

"Yeah Julie, he was like 'AdAm Is BaD NeWs' like what." I mocked. "Like what the hell does that mean?"

Julie giggled. "He is so weird."

"I know!"

Julie and I went into the locker room. "Hey Nixon! Hows the foot?" Russ asked.

"It's okay I guess." I replied.

"I really don't wanna do practice today." Goldberg groaned. "I had too many carbs at lunch today."

Ted Orion barged into the locker room. "Okay let's go guys. We have a lot to work on today." He said while walking around he then stopped in front of me. "What are you doing here?"

"I have no friends." I stated bluntly.

"All right then. Let's go team." He said once more and walked back out.

I grabbed my crutches and slowly got up.

"Need help?" Adam said, holding his hands out.

"You don't need to help me 24/7." I sighed.

"I know." He replied. "What did Rick say to you today?"

"Nothing important." I say while picking up his helmet from the bench. "Just focus on practice."

Adam grabbed his helmet from me and smiled. I stared into his blue, beautiful eyes. Was his eyes always look so blue and sparkly and literally beautiful?

We stared at each other for a moment until we heard the door barge back open and we snapped back to reality. It was only Adam and I in the locker room.

"Banks let's go!" Coach Orion ordered. "We don't have all day."

"Sorry, Coach." Adam said while rushing out of the locker room.

Orion glanced at me for a moment after Banks left the room.

"You his girlfriend?" He asked.

"No, are you?" I smirked.

The coach glared at me. "No, no i'm not." I said.

He gave me a sly look then began walking to the rink. I was then alone in the locker room. Just me, myself, and I.

I started for the dorms.

I was alone in my dorm just keeping myself busy by doing some extra credit when Tiffany came in.