Country Club

Coach Tremblay taught me a new skating routine. I performed better today, however we still had to keep an eye on myself. We practiced for 3 hours after school because I can be a perfectionist and I can't stand letting Kristin win again.

I went to my dads house and showered and got dressed for the golf course on my cousin William's country club. My father claimed that he wanted some one on one time with me.

I put on a golf skirt and a polo, plus a sun viser and golf shoes and walk towards the stairs. Right by the stairs lies my dads room. Across his room is his bathroom and I see plastic face Bianca doing her crusty ass makeup. I inhaled carefully and softly walked towards the master bathroom.

If Bianca is going to be my step mom at some point, I have to learn to like her. I've been unfair I have to be honest. I've never given her a chance because I was so afraid of change. Change is a part of life and I have to accept that.

"Hi Bianca." I waved.

"What do you want?" She snapped. "I'm trying to get ready to go golfing with your father before he gets home."

My eyes widen in surprise. I cleared my throat. "I just wanted to see how you are doing."

Bianca didn't say anything. She was trying to concentrate on her makeup. I tried to think of something to talk about.

"I-I really like your skirt. It goes well w-with your umm your-you. It goes well with you." I stutter.

Bianca stared at me then went back to putting on her red lipstick. Awkwardly, I nodded and looked around the room.

"Welp, I'll be downstairs." I quickly shuffled downstairs and sat at the counter. Waiting for my dad to get home, I took a banana out of the fruit bowl and just started to play with it to keep me busy. The house was silent and I thought me and Bianca were the only ones here. Until, something hit the back of my head.

"What the hell!" I yell.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I hear the little shit cackle from behind me with his stupid little hockey stick.

"Teagan! What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped.

"WhAt ThE HeLL ArE YoU DoInG HeRe." The kid mocked. He began to run around the room.

"Stop it!" I yell.

Bianca stomps down the stairs and begins yelling at me. "Don't tell my son what to do! He is my son!" Bianca screached.

"And your only dating my dad for his money!" I clapped back.

Bianca and I continued to bicker while her snotty child ran around the room chaotically. None of us heard the garage door open, however we did hear the alarm system that goes off every time someone walks into the house.

Both Bianca and I shut up and faced the door to the garage that was on the other side of the living room. We stood their nicely acting like everything was okay. If my dad found out that Bianca and I didn't get along, that would probably destroy him.

"Oh there are my two favorite girls!" My dad said, walking towards us. "Are you guys excited for a good old game of golf?"

Bianca and I smiled sweetly and nodded. My dad hugged us both and Bianca kissed him. As she did so, she never broke eye contact with him. In exchange, I gave her a disgusted look. That bitch deserved it.

"Mr. Riley and Rick will be there. You are still dating Rick, right?" My dad asked.

"Of course." I smiled. Even though Rick disgusted me in my mind.

"Good! He is a good kid."

My eyes widen as i kept a fake smile on my face and nodded. Lies. Lies. Lies. Rick is a total dickhead.