I like Switzerland

"John, we need to plan this wedding!" Bianca complained to my father while I was back at school. My dad was in his office in the house trying to do his work but Bianca kept on bugging him to get married.

"Bianca, I can't do this now! I have so much work to do in these new surgical machines, then we have Bridgets check up this week. I'm under a lot of stress now honey." He explained. "Plus, we aren't even in a rush."

"Actually, we are in a rush, Johnny! We need to plan this wedding so we can get married. Become husband and wife!" She snapped. "Plus, we can just reschedule Bridgets appointment and just have a day for just us." She said while rubbing his shoulders.

"Why would I do that?" My dad asked. "My daughter has been hobbling around in a cast for two weeks."

"She tried to ruin the engagement! All that mayhem at the restaurant was all her! She tried to ruin it for us!" Bianca squealed.

"I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose."

"Oh but she did." Bianca crossed her arms. "I'm surprised you didn't agree to grounding her."

So there you have it. Bianca wants to marry my father so she has more authority over me. It's a complete dictatorship.

Back at the school, I sat with the ducks. As we ate, I looked between the gap between Connie and Guy in front of me and saw a jock making out with a blonde girl.

I squinted my eyes so I could see better. "Is that Rick and Kristin?" I asked pointing towards them.

Connie, Guy, Julie, Charlie, and Linda all looked over.

"Wow, he really does move fast." Julie said.

"He is so annoying." I say while stabbing my sushi with a chopstick.

"Okay, so when I went up they had multiple types of lemonade and I didnt know what ti get you so I bought all of them." Adam said while setting down all the cans of lemonade on the table. "Like look at this stuff. Kiwi lemonade, strawberry lemonade, blueberry punch lemonade, regular lemonade-."

"That's a lot of lemonade." Guy said.

"They had like 20 different flavors." Adam chuckled.

I smiled at Adam. "Thanks for all the lemonade but I only needed one." I said while grabbing the raspberry lemonade one.

"I know, but I didn't know which one you wanted." Adam replied.

I opened the can and took a sip and continued to eat my sushi.

"Bridget, can I have a can?" Guy asked.

"Knock yourself out!"

Everyone took a flavor of lemonade and began drinking them.

Adam smiled then looked over his shoulder. He saw Rick and Kristin literally making out. Adam scoffed and shook his head.

Julie spoke up to change the subject. "So what are we gonna do about Bianca?" She asked.

"Who is Bianca?" Adam chimed.

"I say we drown her." Portman interfered.

"That's murder." I stated.

"Yeah, then we can bury her!" Fulton chimed.

"As much as I want to, we are not committing a homicide." I said.

"Who is Bianca?" Adam asked again.

"Maybe we just have her show her true color to your father?" Julie suggested.

"She is stiff as rock, Julie. There is no way we are gonna be able to do that?" I said.

"You want freedom, don't you?"