Surgery

That day, i ended up in the hospital. Doctors didn't want me walking until I got my surgery. Through I was supposed to get it asap, Sunday, they ended up having to post one the surgery because they didn't have enough of my blood type to perform the surgery. So, I just been waiting in the hospital until someone donates enough A negative blood.

I was watching the TV in my hospital room when I heard the door open. In came in Charlie, Adam, Guy, Julie, Connie, Linda, Goldberg, and Tiffany. They all were holding gifts in their hands.

"Oh come on guys!" I groaned.  Everyone chuckled.

"So what is the situation in the foot?" Charlie asked.

"We asked the receptionist about you and she said you didn't get the surgery yet." Tiffany added.

"Yeah, well I was supposed to get it earlier this morning, but they didn't have enough of my blood type to perform the surgery so they postponed it until someone donates more of my blood type." I explain.

"If they don't have your blood type, why don't they just use another blood type?". Goldberg asked.

"Someone get him out of my room." I say. This kid could not be serious right now.

"What blood type are you?" Linda asked.

"A negative."

"Wow, that's rare rare." Julie said.

"Hold on, Did you say A negative?" Guy asked. I nodded. "Well, I know someone who had A negative blood." Guy walked over to Adam and pulls up his arm and rolls up the boy's sleeve.

"Right in here." Guy says rubbing Adam's arm with a smirk.

"I'm A negative?" Adam asks. "Your weird man! You did go through my medical records!" Adam jerked his arm back down.

The doctor then comes in with my dad and his crusty girlfriend.

"Did someone say that they are A negative?" The doctor asked.

"Oh uh yeah." Adam spoke up. "I'm a negative."

"Would you be willing to donate some blood to Bridget's procedure?"

"Oh yeah, of course. Why would I not?"

"Perfect, why don't you come with me real quick, young man." The doctor said while motioning the boy to follow him.

Adam nodded and quickly put a gift on the table next to me and followed the doctor out.

"Oh Bridget, I never noticed how many... friends.. you had." Bianca snickered.

I faked a smile and nodded.

"Oh, we brought gifts." Julie said while everyone set down gifts.

"What did you get?" Bianca said.

To be honest, I just wanted to slap that nosy ass bitch all the way to that moon.

"It's just some get well gifts. We're sorry about the sectionals." Connie said.

"It's whatever, I guess. Shit happens." I say while I started to open up Adam's gift first. I pulled out a large brown teddy bear.

"Aww, you guys really didn't have to. It's just a small procedure." I say.

"Say that to the medical bill." Bianca mumbled. I rolled my eyes knowing she just wanted to money for her classy jewelry that she gets to show off to all the hockey moms at her crusty child's peewee games.

"Your friends are very sweet, Bridget." My dad said. "Thank you guys, so much." He smiled.

Later that day, I was finally able to get my procedure thanks to Adam. He is literally the sweetest. Surprised that no one had wifed him up yet.

Ice burn//Adam Banksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें