Kristin's a BIOTCH

Saturday morning, I woke up at my moms house. I was staying at her house because I didn't know if Rick told his dad about us and if his dad told my dad about us. In all, I didn't want to talk about it.

I walked downstairs and I sat down at the kitchen table and poured myself a bowl on cheerios.

From behind me, Skeeter came around and sat down next to me, Lazily.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at college?" I asked him.

"About that, umm. I dropped out."

I stare at him bluntly. I was too tired to react.

"Dads gonna kill y-."

"I know."

"What are you gon-."

"I don't know." He shook his head.

"Well why did you drop out?" I asked.

He stayed silent. "I-I don't know."

I gave him a confused look. "What does that even mean?"

"I was drunk. I was actually fucking hammered." He said.

"Your actually fucking stupid." I say and walk back upstairs with my cereal.

As I eat my cereal, I run into my mom who is on the phone in the hallway.

"Yeah, she went out with some friends this morning. Look, I have to go." She then hung up the phone and grabbed me. She shoved me into my room and sat me down on the bed.

"Did you break up with Rick?" She asked me.

"Yeah?"

"Oh! First of all, Good for you. Second of all, your father is pissed."

"Figures." I sigh.

"I told your father that you were with some friends. At some point you need to talk to him about that."

I laugh really loud. "HAHA yeah... No. That's won't be happening."

"Mr. Riley and your father have been friends for a long time. Your father is just angry because Mr. Riley thinks it's your fault that you too broke up." My mom explained. "You need to give your father your side of the story so he doesn't think it's your fault."

"Why is it a big deal?"

"Well maybe it's because your father is obsessed with Rick."

I shrugged. "I'll deal with him later. I'm going to skate."

I shoo my mom out of my room and close the door so I could change. I threw on a cropped sweatshirt, leggings and of course fluffy socks. Grabbed my bag with my skates and started to walk down the road to Eden Hall Academy.

When i'm at my moms house, I go skating at Eden Hall because it's closer whereas if i'm at my dads house, I would go to the community rink where all my competitions are usually at.

I walk into the rink and I hear pucks hitting the net. The only light in the room was from the sunlight coming in through the windows.

"Are you like a vampire or something?" I call out while turning on the lights to the room.

"What?" Adam asked while skating towards the boards.

"I asked you if you are a vampire. I swear every time your in here, the lights are off." I sigh.

Adam scoffed and glanced at the floor.

"How did you competition go?"

"First place, baby." I sang.