Epilogue

June 13th was the class of 1996 graduation at the Eden Hall Academy. That was probably one of my favorite days of my life because I got to watch Rick Riley graduate and fully commit to a university and play hockey in a totally different state than the one I was currently living in. This meant that We would have no more problems with him.

Kristin never came back to Eden Hall Academy after what went down between us. And I honestly felt really bad. Some of us even had theories that her parents murdered her. Of course it wasn't true, though. I think...

My mom calls me every once in a while but she's always working so she can almost never answer the phone when I call her. She got a new boyfriend in New York who doesn't have any children and he seems like a good guy on paper but you never know until you truly meet the guy. I know from experience.

It could be considered official that Adam and I are finally boyfriend and girlfriend. We have been going out for nearly 5 months now and thriving. I met his parents during Easter break and you can tell that they are a huge hockey family. They kept asking me questions about my brother in the big leagues and embarrassingly enough I wasn't able to answer a lot of them. Skeeter got one of those Hollywood model girlfriend that was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley. She is a total hippie but I live for it. Her name is Peace. Whether that's her real name or just her hippie name with always remain a mystery to me.

A near friend of mine, Sloan, plays golf is from Charleston. Her parents informed my dad that she has plans of coming to Eden Hall Academy on an athletic scholarship for golf next semester.

I wonder how the school will play out for her. And I wonder how the skating team will play out for me this year now that Kristin is gone and Lacey is Captain.

(please go check out my Dean Portman story on my page)