Authors Note : Please Read

Hi guys, thank you so much for the support. I am honestly shook on how much this story had blown up considering that my last story got like no reads 😂😂.

Anyway, I was working on some other works recently and I was thinking about making a story with Dean Portman from the mighty ducks. Before I post it, I just wanted to see if anyone would actually be interested in reading it. I have made a few chapters but it is not entirely finished.

In that story, I also add in some Easter eggs for the readers to this story. With that being said, you will see some Bridget and Adam in the other story in some of the scenes. They aren't big roles, but they are indeed mentioned.

Other than the potential Dean Portman story, if there is any other fandoms that you'd like for me to write for, please tell me. I'm open to make new stories and I have a lot in my drafts. However, do keep in mind that I will only write stories to shows or movies that I had seen prior and that I will not write for every request that I see. It all about time management.

To finish off this author's note, thank you guys so much for reading my story and giving me so much support with it! It is really fun writing this story and it will be updated soon. Until then, please stay tuned.

P.S. sorry for having a lot of spelling or grammatical errors. I do not proofread when I publish these stories not only because of time but because i'm lazy.