Nationals

A wedding in a barn would be nice. Oooh, during the fall with the beautiful leaves all different Autum colors. I'll have a longe sleeve white dress. Oh, it would be beautiful. Both of our families would be there, except Bianca and her child. In fact, they can go drown like what Dean said. Am I getting to ahead of myself? Definitely. I'm thinking about my and Adam's wedding and i'm barley past the tenth grade.

It's the typical honeymoon phase. Every couple goes through it. Even when I dated Rick for the first time we went through it. It's the most blinding phase, however I really do like Adam. Even before we dated. Wait, are we dating?

As I was lost in though, I was pulled into the janitors closet. Lips connecting i'm with mine. In fear, I pushed the figure back and turned on the light.

"Adam!" I gasp. "I'm so sorry."

Adam chuckled. "No, I deserved that."

I giggled along. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see you." He said. "Plus, I couldn't tell you how long i've been wanting to do that." He put his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck.

"Also, I was wondering what you are doing tonight. There is a new sushi restaurant down the street from your house and I was wondering if I could take you out?" He asked.

"You asking me out on a date?"

He nodded.

"Adam, Of course." I kissed his cheek. "How could I say no to sushi."

"Alright, I'll-."

"Wait," I hushed him. "What day is it today?"

"Umm, the 12th-."

"Shit! I cant!" I groan. "Nationals are tonight and I really wanted to go!"

"Your competing?"

"Well no, but all my life i've been looking forward to this day. I've always wanted to go."

"You should go, then. I can reschedule." Adam assured. "The sushi restaurant will most likely always be there. Nationals happen pretty rarely."

"Are you sure? Your not upset?"

"Why would I be?"

I shrugged.

"Do you teenagers mind?" A voice from the corner of the closet murmured, causing us to flinch. It was the janitor trying to nap in the corner.

In an instant, we bolted out the closet and went separate ways.

Adam and I tried keeping our relationship on the down low. Especially considering how jealous Rick gets. He's a complete narcissistic dictator.

"Yeah, i'm competing in the Nationals." Kristen boasted to this group of teenagers that think they are relevant but really aren't.

"Oh Bridget!" She annoyingly spoke when she approached me in front of Chem Class.

I rolled my eyes as she approached me. "What do you want?"

Kristen swallowed. "Umm, I heard that you have a goat with you. His name is Jackson." She said. "My uncle recently got him and he came to show us him and he got out. If you don't mind, I'd like for him back."

I squinted my eyes at her. "I'm gonna have to see paperwork before I give him up." I cross my arms. I'm usually not this annoying but when it comes to Kristen I feel no shame to act like a bitch.

The girl exhaled. "Just give me the goat."

"No."

"Why? You don't wan the board hearing about this right?"