epilogue - 5

Pia's pov - "Okay, you're doing great! Just pay more attention to your opponents weaknesses" I said to Julie. One of my student.

"Oh ok" she said and got back to work.

It was time to end the class. Sky and Caleb must be waiting for me.

"Ok alright, Class is over. You'll can go and don't forget to run for a extra mile tomorrow before coming" I said to everyone. They all groaned. I smirked.

"Oh groan as much as you want. Still not gonna go easy on you all" I said smiling evilly. Some rolled their eyes while some groaned again. The reaction I love the most.

After some time everyone scrambled outside and I locked my studio. I picked up sky and then caleb and go home. I start to make lunch immediately. My phone rings half way through the process. I smile knowing all to well who it might be. My hands were all dirty and the touchscreen wouldn't work.

"SKY, ARE YOU THERE?" I shouted.

"YES MOM" she called.

"BABY I NEED YOU HERE FOR A SEC" I called again. Small voice of scrambling foots came into the kitchen. She came into view and I asked her to pickup the video call and keep in front of me. She obliged as a good darling she is.

"HELLO. MY LADIES" I smiled without looking who it is.

"We can here you uncle edi. Why are you shouting?" Sky asked and I laughed.

"Oh I am so sorry princess. Have I broken your eardrums? If so, please forgive me" edi said in a hushed voice. Sky rolled her eyes and I laughed again.

"Edi what are you even doing?" I looked at him squinting, he was wearing his hoodie at an really odd angle.

"I don't know, wearing a hoodie?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Because that's not how you normally do it" I said. He wore it over his head and locked himself in the odd angle. Someone flipped him on his head from backside. It was Liam.

"Hey uncle Liam" sky said waving.

"Hey munchkin, how are you?" He asked waving and smilling at her.

"I am good" she said. Carter also joined.

"EDI?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HOODIE?" Xavier literally shouted from backside.

"Chill bro. I borrowed it from you" edi said.

"When?" Xavier asked.

"Now? Can I?" Edi asked with puppy dog eyes. I again laughed with sky and rest all rolled their eyes.

They talked with sky and me for a while. I finished making lunch behind her. She was sitting on the top of the dinning table and talking with them.

It almost has been a month since Carter and I met. He told edi, Xavier and Liam about me and they were delighted to know about me. They were also happy that Carter and me have solved our problems and are happy to move on. Carter has been seeing his secretary nina from one week and I am really happy for him. Since then everyday we talk on video call, sometimes nina too. She is great and kind person. She also helped Carter very much since the beginning. They both are as well happy together.
They all know about caleb and sky and they are not upset.

"Where is caleb" Xavier asked.

"He is watching TV" I said while placing dishes on the dinning table.

"Let me show you" sky told them and took the phone with her to caleb.

I waited for them. They never get tired of talking with each other. All the knight riders like them both and sky and Caleb have no one related than them, so they enjoy talking with them. After sometime sky brings the phone to me.