31. Vacation

Pia's pov - We reached the ice-cream shop. Henry always makes me smile. It was good to laugh after so long. We went inside. There I saw carter waving at me from the back. He immediately stopped when he spotted Henry. Maybe I should have informed him about Henry. We walked to the table on which carter was sitting.

"Hey" I said to carter. He was looking at Henry and Henry was also looking at carter with blank expressions.

"Um.. Carter, Henry?" I called them. They looked at me breaking whatever trance they were in.

"Hey" Carter said finally noticing me. I rolled my eyes at his bluntness. One waitress came near our table to take our orders.

"How can I help you?" She asked politely.

"I want one choco chip ice-cream cup with nutella" I said to her which she noted down. Then she looked at Henry and carter.

"One vanilla scoop with sprinkles" Henry said.

"Butterscotch cup" Carter said. She noted everything down and went.

"So, wheres Liam, edi and Xavier?" I asked carter.

"Edi and Liam went underground and Xavier is in college" He said.

"And James, Rick and Daneil?" I asked now looking at Henry.

"Rick is in library for science project and James and Daneil are busy figuring out twilight" He said. I laughed imagining James and Daneil.

Our ice cream came and we started eating.

"Hows college?" Carter asked.

"It's boring but now have to take care of dads business so I am very busy nowadays" I said perfectly lying about business. They don't catch on that.

"Take some break" Henry said. I thought about it. Yeah. It will be really good to go on a vacation for 2 days for everyone, to get their minds out of everything. Especially Avex.

"Should we go on a vacation" I asked. Henry and carter looked at me narrowing their eyes.

"Yeah. We will go somewhere for two days. It will be good for everyone to get their minds off of things" I said.

"Yeah that's good idea but who are 'we'?" Carter asked.

" 'we' means you, me, Henry and our all friends" I said rolling my eyes.

"If he and his friends are coming then I am not coming" Carter said glaring at Henry.

"Same here" Henry said with equal amount of glare. I rolled my eyes at them. And they are back.

"Hey sweetheart" Someone called from behind us. I looked and recognized her.

"Hey Melanie " I said waving at her. She came and pulled me in a hug.

"Oh darling... How are you?" she asked indicating my parents incident. Carter and Henry tensed. Why are they so uncomfortable. I nodded and she gave me reassuring smile.

"Uh... Aunt Melanie they are my friends. Carter and Henry" I introduced them. They both stood up and shook her hand. She smiled and gave them both hug.

"Today my treat for you all" She said. I grinned at her.

"Thankyou so much" I said politely.

"Oh it's nothing" she said and went to rest customers.

"She's sweet" Henry said. I nodded.

"So about trip?" Carter asked.

"Oh yeah so we all are going. That's final. I am not leaving anyone behind and if you both are not comfortable with one another then stay behind" I threatened. Henry sighted. Carter glared at me. I smirked.

"Fine" Carter and Henry said. I grinned.

"So where should we go?" I asked. Carter shrugged.

"How about that place where we went? Their I am having my mansion, few miles from there. And lunar phases are also going to come" Henry said. I brightly smiled at his idea.

"That's great idea" I said. Henry also grinned big.

"Where? And what the fuck are lunar phases" Carter asked confused. I explained him everything about the place. He agreed. I texted everyone about our small vacation.

"So tomorrow?" I asked them both.

"Yeah. I'll make the arrangements" Henry said.

"Ok" Carter also said finishing his ice cream and taking my. I snatched it back again in time. Henry was typing on his mobile.

"Again how many people are there?" Henry asked.

"Knight riders are 4 including carter, cobra are also 4 including you and me and my friends are 7. So total are 15 teenagers" I said. Henry nodded and typed something. Making arrangements. We finished and said our goodbyes. We decided to meet Tomorrow morning at my house.

I am now recently driving my car to my house. I told everyone about the plan and they all were ready and excited to take two days off. My mobile vibrated in my pocket. I took it out. It was message from frek. It can be important so I parked my car in my parking area, when I reached home and opened the message in the car itself.

"We found out who was behind the bombspot... It was gang cobra"