37. Left and lost

After one week

Pia's pov - "Hey pia, wait up" Swera called from backside. I was walking in the school hallway to my locker. It felt new coming back to school after so many days. Students were talking about some rumors with hushed voices about gang knight riders, but I ignored it. I abruptly turned around.

"Yes?" I asked smiling slightly. Swera, Mike and Jenny were attending school on daily basis as a way to forget everything. But belna, Avex, and ogras decided to skip for few more days, with tons of work load, they decided to take care of that before school. But I on the other hand completed my missions, and all the gang work was going smooth for the time being. I worked my ass day and night for last 1 week, it was difficult without frek but somehow I got used to it. So I decided to show up at school.

"Pia, can we go on a vacation for few days?" she asked fidgeting. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Vacation?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. It's really hard pia... Coping up with everything... I think it will be best if we all catch few days break from all this" she said reasoning. I sighed.

"I know swera, but I don't think we can go on a vacation, as you can see belna, ogras and Avex are pretty busy with pack schedules and I also have to figure out everything with frek gone" I said smiling tiredly. She looked at me in concern and then hugged me tightly, I returned the hug.

"I understand" she said looking at me. I again smiled sweetly. Behind her I saw Jenny and Mike coming but they haven't spotted us yet. Swera looked back and noticed them both.

"Hey Jenny, Mike come here" she called them. I havent talked with them in this few days. They were angry at us and we were quite busy these past days to take the initiative. They noticed us and walked over.

"Hey, Whatsup?" Mike asked her. I sighed because they completely ignored me. Swera glared at them both due to their lack of acknowledgement towards me.

"Pia, Jenny and Mike wants to say something to you" swera said giving pointed look at them both. Jenny huffed and Mike rolled his eyes.

"Ok...?" I asked raising my eyebrows at them. Jenny sighted.

"Ok fine. I am sorry Pia. I know you all are going through worst and we made it a living nightmare upon that... But it was difficult ok? Fucking difficult for me" Jenny said sighing. It was weird apology, can't even say a proper apology but it will go. I was happy atleast she was understanding.

"Don't ever stop talking with your elder sister and friends again, promise?" I asked. She smiled.

"Promise" she said and hugged me.

"Now my chance, Uh... Sorry?" Mike said as a question. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. It was really heartbreaking and regretful" I said.

"But you love me" he said and hugged me. I smiled. I know I loved him. I loved them all dearly. I can die for them.

"Fine. Swera I think, you three can go for that vacation which you were saying" I said. Swera grinned. Jenny and Mike were confused. Swera explained everything to them excitedly.

"Really?" Jenny asked grinning. I nodded.

"But what about you, Avex, belna and ogras?" Mike asked and again I sighed.

"You all know we can't go. It's like chaos going on right now in businesses and gang. We need to take care of that first. But you go and enjoy" I said smiling. They nodded and waved me goodbyes.

They were small and tired. They atleast deserve a good vacation from here to relieve some stress. I'll inform belna and she can manage their studies. After the revelation of my identity front of carter, Henry and the boys. We went home where Jenny and Mike were waiting, swera already slept. They fought with us till their throats were dry and tears started soaking on the floor. We managed to explain, but they were far from the time of explaining. Avex suggested to just give them time and we all agreed. From that day, after one week, today they talked with me. Yet not with others. But I know they will talk with them and then leave for the vacation. Swera is a sweet girl. She left the anger behind and was always making small talks with us, whenever we were stressed.

I was not knowing where I was walking till I stumbled upon someone.

"Oh.. Sorry" I apologized and looked at the person, immediately recognized the face.

"Yeah.. Ug.. It's ok, I guess" he said. I nodded and started walking to avoid him.

"Sunshine..." He called. I halted in my steps. That nickname stopped me. I hated to admit but it was so good to hear that name from his mouth after so many months. I closed my eyes and stopped whatever I was thinking and turned around. He was looking down.

"He left" he said so softly that it took whole 1 min for me to understand.

"Who left and where Xavier?" I asked confused. He looked me in the eye for the first time today.

"After you killed carters parents that day... He couldn't take it and he left. He left his gang, his friends, his everything behind. Only with a note to never find him" He said with blank expressions with piercing gaze at me.

No. No. OMG omg, carter left. Carter left his gang, his everything behind. He would never return. He left because of me. Tears started flowing continuously one after one. Xavier looked concerned for sometime and started reaching his hand to wipe my tears but as a broken trance, like he remembered something, he took a step back living me with my own misery. And left living me standing in the middle of the hallway crying my eyes out.

I can't stay today. I need to go home and calm myself down. Nobody needs to see me like this but the fate was against me. As I wiped my tears and decided to go home and retire for the day, I saw a reflection on the glass door front of me, someone was standing behind me and was eavesdropping. I cautiously turned around to find the dark hollow eyes looking directly at me. I stopped breathing. Panic started rising inside my chest. But he turned around and walked away before I could say anything. It was a small action to break my remaining parts of heart into tiny pieces.

He don't want to do anything with me, he don't want to look at me, the love filled eyes once were now so hollow like there was no reason to live for anything anymore. I lost him.

I lost Henry today.
And carter left to never return.