24. Mission - 2

Pia's pov - "OVERTAKE" I shouted to everyone at the back opening the hood of the car.

Ogras rushed ahead towards the leaders limo as rest all the men's and freks car surrounded their men's cars. Suddenly we heard bullets fired by the leaders men's. But our people didn't did anything waiting for my orders. Bullet shots increased as one of the cars glass broke, someone shouted from inside the car but we didn't attack back.

"Pia someone got hurt there" ogras said in hurried tone and controlled steering to miss the bullets.

"Yeah" I said and hurried up dialling freks no. He picked up immediately.

"Frek attack back but only to stop them from further speeding. Don't kill anyone, injuries are fine but no killing" I said almost immediately before he can speak anything and disconnected. Then we heard many bullets outside from both the sides. I removed my own gun and loaded it.

"Pia I am overtaking leaders limo" ogras said. I nodded Opening the window and looking at the limo carefully. Gang cobra and leader are inside in this car. I should be careful while shooting. I removed my gun outside the window and aimed at the first wheel of the car, but before I could shoot ogras took a sharp turn almost making me dashing my head on the door. I pushed myself back on the seat and again took the aim, towards the wheel and pressed the trigger. The bullet Pearced through the tire tube, making the wheel stumble backwards while evacuating the air within it. I grinned in victory. The car began to hither. There were constant shooting going on behind us between my and the leaders men's. But yet no one was killed. I sighed. The limo came to a stop hitting the tree beside us, the driver fell unconsciously outside and then both gang cobra and the leader came outside grasping for air. Ogras stopped the car and came out standing in front of them. Ogras pointed out his gun towards them.

"Don't move" he said in firm voice with no emotions. They all stood there motionlessly. Backside all the cars came to stop. And majority of the leaders men's were injured, stood there grasping for air. My men's surrounded them from all the sides pointing the guns at them. I watched everything from inside the car and wore my mask properly with baggy clothes so that no one will know about my body shape and face. I also practiced my accent multiple times to fake it while talking front of them.

"Who are you and what do you want?" The leader spoke glaring at ogras. He ignored him and opened my door silently telling me to come out and take the stance of answering them. I came out of the car with my gun in one hand and stood beside ogras. They all looked at me questioningly.

"What is going on? What do you want?" The leader asked again while gang cobra stood observing everything with serious expressions.

"We don't want any bloodshed but if forced we can even kill. So it depends upon you that how will you give us the drugs" I said changing my American accent into indian. They all tensed.

"I don't know who are you but the drugs belong to us. We have paid for every ounce of it and we are not simply going to hand it over" Henry said first time.

"Oh really. According to my information you were going to kill him and take the drugs without paying" I said pointing at the leader. Leader tensed and Henry looked at me suspiciously.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Now that's not important. Tell me where are the drugs and I'll spare your life" I said strictly.

"Do you know whom you are talking with, we are gang cobra the most feared gang in the world" Daneil said glaring.

"Last time I checked it was gang blackblood, the most feared gang" I said. Now whole gang cobra was fuming with rage. If I were to meet alone them sometime then I don't think so I'll survive.