epilogue - 1

Heyyaa everyone!

I am back.

So I've decided to write few epilogues to tie the loose ends and also to reunite them all.
Aren't you excited?

Sneak peek, you all are gonna meet a very adorable new character.
Yes! As you people must have guessed... It's pia's baby.
What do you think? Whether it's a girl or a boy?
If you want to guess, do it before reading the chapter.
I'll probably be writing 6 to 7 chapters and it'll be final goodbye, I promise😂
So here you go!!!

5 years later...

Pia's pov - "No honey, you have to finish your milk before going" I said to sky while searching my phone on the couch.

"But mommm, I don't like milk" she said whining.

"I know. I know honey. But it is for you to become strong. If you don't drink, you will be so weak and then you can't learn how to fight" I said explaining. I found my mobile under one of the couch pillows. Across the hall was our dining room where sky was slowing starting to drink her milk. I take self defence classes in my own studio, which I took few years back. It's just across the lane. I take sky there sometimes with me, she just loves going there and watch everyone practicing. She wants to join my class and learn how to fight when she is grown enough. She is almost 8 now.

"I finished" she announced. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good" I said.

"Now can I join your class?" She asked innocently.

"Yes you can baby" I said smiling.

"Mom, look" Caleb shouted from the playing room. I looked at sky and we both together went to see him. He was there fully covered in paint colours and all the various shapes drawn on wall. It was all messy.

I gasped.

"Cal baby, what are you doing?" I asked cleaning up all the mess.

"Thish ish my dragon" he said pointing at the wall. Where something was drawn with green colour and there was orange fire in his mouth. I smiled looking at it then him.

"Is that your dragon?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He nodded grinning so big. I chuckled. He is so adorable. I can't believe he is already 4. It feels like it was yesterday that I holded him in my arms for the first time in the hospital. Tears of joy were running down my eyes continuosly and I hugged him. He was perfect and he is still perfect. He is my son Caleb.

"You need to get cleaned Cal, we have to go for picnic" sky said holding his hand in hers.

"Picniiiccc" he said happily.

"Yes now come I'll wash your face" sky said taking him with her in the bathroom. I smiled at them both. They are my children. They both are my life right now. I don't know what I will do without them.

Sky (8 years old) Pia's adopted daughter

Caleb (4 years old) Pia's and Henry's son

I helped them to get ready. It was Sunday and I was taking them for a picnic in the park. Few blocks away, there is this beautiful park. With a large lake in the middle, where ducks swim and cherry blossom trees are everywhere. It's just perfect for picnic.

"Sky, Cal wear your shoes, I'll be there in a minute" I said from the kitchen packing freshly cut fruits for them"

"Yes momm" they both shouted from the hall.

With these two munchkins, my hands are full. In the morning I wake up early, make tiffins for us all. Then I wake them up, getting sky ready for school and Cal for day care. After getting them ready and making us all breakfast, we all eat and chat our mornings away. After that they both play in the garden outside while I become ready for my defense classes. Then I drop sky to school and Cal to the day care while I go for my class. I have many students there. From 16 years old to almost 45 years old. They all know me very well and are really good. My class goes on for 5 hours with two batches. It is the exact time for sky's school to end. I pickup Cal and then sky and we all go home. Then I make supper for us and we watch Disney for all afternoon. In evening we play in the garden various games and then they study while I make dinner. After eating dinner, I tuck them up and go to sleep. This is my everyday routine and I am perfectly contented with it. I actually love my life.

Sometimes there are times when I remember them all, then I go and check up on them on social media and worry about them for hours.

I worry about Jenny, I worry about avex, ogras, belna, swera, mike, I worry about cobra and knight riders.
I also worry about Henry and Carter.
They all hold a very special place in my heart. I search for how they are doing for hours on social media and I stop when I know that they are ok. I will meet them all when I am ready. But I don't know how am I going to face my friends and Jenny. My whole world is changed now.

"Momm, come on, let's go" sky shouts. I break from my train of thoughts and sigh deeply.

"Yeah coming baby" I shout and keep everything in the basket.

"I am Elsa and you are anna, ok?" Sky asks caleb.

"No. I am noth a girl. I am Olaf" caleb grunts in his cute angry voice.

"But then who will be anna?" Sky asks him. He thinks for sometime and then look at me while I wear my shoes.

"Mom, can we have anotherl baby girl?" He asks innocently, while sky thinks and nods in my direction. I laugh.

"Then you have to share your room" I said while pinching Caleb's nose and poking sky's cheeks. Their eyes widen and they look at each other like communicating something with their eyes.

"It's ok we don't need anna" sky tells me and caleb nods. I chuckle at their cuteness. How did I get so lucky.

I lock the door and buckle them in the car and we go for picnic singing songs and laughing in the car.