29. Taking over

After six months

Pia's pov - Nothing was same anymore. But everyone was slowly coping. Slowly everything was coming back to our routine, we were smiling and joking around more now. Everything was slightly more normal now around.

Ogras took over their moire industries and was doing good in running the business by the help of the co-workers. Once swera completes her school, she will also join him.

Avex also took care of his work. He was always more out now dealing with landlords. He also took over Mike's, Williams diesel export and import industry till he completes his education. He sometimes takes Mike to the office, so he can learn how to do business. Avex was the most busiest among all of us because he have to cope with two biggest businesses in the world. We all also help everytime, if we get time.

I took over my dad's gang. I don't want Jenny to be in the gang. I can't risk her life. Now I understood how mom used to feel about me doing gang work. But dad wanted me to take over one day. Thinking about them makes my throat dry. But I'll take over for them. I'll take revenge for who did this. I promised to both of them, I'll take revenge for them. Whoever did this will not go unseen. I was used to gang work so it wasn't so hard. All the gang members, mostly frek was more helpful. Because of frek, Jacob (Jacob is the bartender in the underground, he is freks son) comes a lot with us. Gang work is hard and time consuming but everything is good.

Jenny attains school with Mike and swera regularly. Me, ogras, Avex and belna also attains school regularly and after that we work. It is a lot load with work, school,homework and exams, but we are doing fine. Just our road trips, parties and my fighting is on pause for now. Henry and carter knows about our parents dead. I don't know what they must be thinking, if they know we are blackblood or something. But they were still same with me, now more caring. So I assumed they still don't know. I am well aware about what happened last time we had a talk, it didn't end well. I ended up telling them they both are my friends, nothing more. But after listening about our parents, they decided to forget about everything and to be friends. It is sometimes hard to think about Henry, the guy I love, but I have came to conclusion that nothing is more important than my revenge and remaining family. We started talking again. It was hard but we are Ok. Henry and carter are still enemies but now they atleast talk with each other without glaring.

Belna now owns our woodland highschool. She is soon going to include more facilities. The school already gives education to all the classes from kindergarten to final graduation. So she will be building more prestigious schools around world after finishing her education. She refused to take school fees from all of us. She took care we get everything in school without paying for it.

I, belna, ogras and Avex brought cars for Mike, Jenny and swera. They were happy. As happy as they can be after a big loss. Ogras and I never treated Mike different because Jenny and swera are blood related to us. We look at all of them same.

We were really nervous about giving them surprise of cars. If they don't like the cars which we choose but it turned out they were very happy from our choices. Maybe because we brought the latest new edition cars which cost more than our cars for them. They were happy and that was all that matters.

Jenny got shinny red luxurious Ferrari pininfarina Sergio.