9. New friends

Pia's pov - Today Jenny, swera and Mike are not with us for lunch, they are having their field visit. And even Avex took the day off to work on our mission. Without them our table looks half empty, it feels vacant and unoccupied. I wish they never get any work while lunch. I already miss them. But something more is off. I can sense that. Belna and ogras are giving me curious glances. Not that they both are any less mischievous then our whole group. I asked exasperating.

"What?"

"I thought you will never ask" belna spoke first as soon as I asked, as if she was waiting for me. I narrowed my eyes. I was about to ask another question but ogras cut me off.

"What is going on between you and henry? And don't tell me nothing because belna saw you chatting with him whole lecture, he also convinced teacher for you and you threw boner on him?" ogras asked bending forward. My eyes widened. I was thoroughly shocked.

"WHAT?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah it is true I saw you both" belna said.

"Omg belna are you out of your mind? After our teacher gave us detention I was worried about our mission which we have to plan today at base. I think Henry sensed that so he politely offered help, ok not politely, but he made a deal that if I tell him why I don't want detention today then he will convince our teacher to give us detention tomorrow. So I gave as little information as possible and he helped me. And a boner? Really? I don't know anything about this because I have not done anything like this" I said slightly irritated.

"Ok... But you hugged him?" ogras asked.

"So? It was a friendly hug. Just because he helped me I hugged him. Simple. And what type of boner or intimacy is a hug?" I asked.

"You should have looked at his face" belna said shrugging.

"Really? Do you think Henry likes pia?" ogras asked belna enthusiastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you really think I care?" I asked sharply. Bell rang. I love our bell because it rings exactly when I feel to end the discussion. And nowadays it is at every lunch by the way.

"Ok see you guys after school" belna took off. I was having next four classes with ogras and carter will be there. We have not talked after our fight.

"Come on princess let's go" ogras said holding my hand. I rolled my eyes. We walked through the busy hallway while ogras chatted about the new girl he was dating.

"Hey storm" someone shouted. My eyes widened hearing my fighter name. I hurriedly looked around to find Liam jogging towards me. I relaxed.

"Hey" I waved.

"I am here to ask you to go out with us tonight at underground... I mean we can hangout?" He asked sheepishly.

"Ok..." I asked furrowing my brows.

"I will text you the details... Um... Can you give me your contact no.?" He asked gesturing to my mobile in my hand. I nodded.

I told him. he typed in his mobile and ran away quickly disappearing in the crowded hallway.

"Woah! What was that?" ogras asked.

"Actually after the fight last time, me and knight riders became friends like just the normal friends. Including CARTER" I explained giving more push on Carter's name so that he will not assume anything between us.

"Fine but I don't think so your dad will allow you to hang out with the knight riders" he pointed out.

"Fuck... I totally forgot about that. what should I do ogras?" I looked at him pleadingly to give me some solution.