12. Winning angel

Pia's pov - When I reached home, Jenny was sleeping. I changed into something simple, ate pizza and went to the underground. There I met whole knight riders gang. We headed inside. I sat on the bar stool where carter sat beside me and edi went directly at the corner kissing one girl with blonde hairs and blue highlights. Liam and Xavier went to the dance floor swaying their hips and dancing with any girl who was available. I rolled my eyes at them and carter just shooked his head. He called one of the bartender.

"What can I serve you sir?" A familiar voice asked.

"Hey jacob" I said turning around and waving at him. He diverted his attention towards me and smiled brightly.

"Hey pia" he said. He waved back at me.

"Where are belna, ogras and Avex?" he asked looking backside. Before I answer, carter answered.

"Actually she is here with us" carter said narrowing his eyes at Jacob. Jacob looked between us and nodded. I raised my eyebrows at carter for his rudeness. But he just shrugged. I rolled my eyes and apologetically smiled at Jacob. He smiled politely back.

"So what you want me to serve?" Jacob asked politely to carter.

"Tequilla" he answered simply and looked at me "And you?" he asked.

"He knows" I said looking at Jacob and he grined and nodded. Carter looked at us narrowing his eyes. Jacob rushed somewhere else to prepare our drinks. Till that edi, Liam and Xavier came back. They again called some other available bartender and ordered their drinks.

"Enjoyed yourself?" I asked them. They all grined at me.

"Offcourse and I am very tired" edi said while gesturing his hands towards his body.

"But you were not even dancing" Liam pointed out. He just shrugged. Carter smirked at him.

"Yeah he was doing something else which needs more energy than dancing" I said.

"ewww" Xavier said.

"gross" Liam said.

"So carter what name did you decide for ding dong?" edi asked cater ignoring everyone. Everybody with me looked at carter for the unknown curiosity.

"Yeah what it is? That you kept as a multi-million dollar secret?" Xavier asked mischievously looking at me. Carter huffed to achieve the attention. We all looked at him.

"I thought of calling you... Angel?" he answered but as a question to himself and also us. Angel. It was a beautiful name. He was looking at me for reaction, I smiled at him genuinely giving him a nod to approve his name. He relaxed and smiled back.

"It is only me or carter is really blushing" edi teased Carter. He just glared at him in return. Xavier chuckled.

"The sexual tension here is suffocating me" Liam said again teasing me and carter. Carter again glared at Liam this time. I just rolled my eyes at them. Why would there be sexual tension between us? And carter blushing? The bad boy who is a fierce gang leader blushing? That is absolutely impossible... Or... I looked again at him and he was already looking at me but he turned around and he was seriously blushing? Why? Our drinks arrived and we drank it quickly.

"Hey handsome wanna hangout?" some girl with brown hairs and butt shorts asked edi. He beamed.

"Why not" he said and looked back.

"I am gonna have some fun" he said and walked away with her. We all rolled our eyes.

"But we are really tired, so we are gonna just sit for a while" Liam said pointing at Xavier. Xavier nodded.