3. Dealing with the boys

Pia's pov - It's been a long day. First four periods before lunch I was having Henry with me who was staring at me whole time. And next four periods after lunch I was having carter in my classes who was also staring at me. Don't forget the whole drama happened on the exact same day of the college. With the boys and the bitch herself. Me and ogras walked outside and waited near my car for everyone.

"Hey bimbos" Mike waved walking near us with Avex.

"Your very cheerful today did anything happened?" I asked smirking.

"Off course not" Mike said dismissively a little to early. Avex, ogras and me laughed at his reaction.

"Did someone got laid today" I asked laughing. Mike glared at me.

"Sometimes I feel bad for all those girls" Avex said disapprovingly.

"Oh shut up it's no feelings attached thing with me and they all know what they're getting at" Mike said combing his hairs with his fingers.

"Sure" ogras said scoffing. We waited for some more time untill swera, Jenny and belna joined us.

"See you soon" I said waving at everyone. They all went in there own cars. Ogras and swera together(they are brother and sister), belna alone, Avex picks and drops Mike because he lives near Avex. Me and Jenny together in my car.

"Why Me, Mike and swera don't have cars?" Jenny asked annoyed. I shook my head.

"Because you all are underage drivers" I said.

"Don't you remember... Nothing is illegal for us" she said rolling her eyes. Yeah nothing is illegal for us because we are next heirs of well known industries and gang. All the cops and government dances on our parents command.

"Yeah but it is for your own safety. If you are caught by cops we can't risk telling them your identity, do we?" I asked. She sighed nodding.

"Yeah you are right though" she said pouting. I smiled looking at her.

We headed home after long drive. I changed and came down. My mom was not there. Linda made pasta. Linda is our senior chef and she is a very caring woman. Me and Jenny both ate watching friends on Netflix. My phone chimed in my pocket. I removed it and unlocked to see it was a text from unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Unknown number - What's up darling?

I recognized it immediately. It's none other than Henry. How he got my number? anyways I saved his number in contacts.

Me - How you got my number? I asked anyway.

Henry - I got my ways darling. Offcourse. He is in mafia world. He got his ways.

Me - What you want? I asked irritated.

Henry - YOU? I scoffed. How cheesy can he be.

Me - I am out of reach right now. By the way for what? I asked bored.

Henry - Don't worry darling I am not planning to take you on my bed so early. The audacity he has.

Me - If you are so desperate you could have asked any slut at school. I clenched my teeth.

Henry - Haha...that's the difference between you and them darling. Darling? Ugh he is so annoying.

Me - Don't call me that. Only if he knew who I am.

Henry - Until I find out your name darling. Well goodluck.

Me - Keep looking then. I hope you find out before your children. I know it's not that hard. Everyone in our college knows my name still.