35. Betrayal

Pia's pov - "Hey" belna said.

"Hey" I said sitting on the couch beside her. It was midnight and nobody was asleep. Everyone were in their own rooms, in their own misery.

"Can't sleep?" she asked. I shook my head. I rested my pounding head on the couch. She was sitting alone in her own world.

"How they took it?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Not well" she said. Wow. One more thing to add in my sad life list.

"Swera ran crying and locked herself inside her room, Mike didn't even said one word and went somewhere, he is still not home. And Jenny shouted, screamed and went out angry" belna said. After coming back, I went inside, belna, Avex and ogras told them everything. 'who killed our parents' and as she said they didn't took it well.

"Where are Avex and ogras?" I asked.

"Avex is continuously working, keeping himself busy, he is inside the study room and ogras is in the bar, drinking his sorrows" she said sighing. I know nobody is taking this all lightly. It's all finally over. I took my revenge. I also killed my only chance towards happiness.

Sound of a car broke into the mansion. It must be Jenny or Mike. The rushing steps filled the room. Me and belna both turned around to look at who is it. It was frek. He was not in good shape. His hairs were sticking in all over his forehead, his face pale, dark circles under his eyes. He was looking around.

"Pia... " he shouted. Me and belna got up and went towards him. Avex and ogras also came downstairs, not looking ok at all. Something was wrong. We four stood front of him.

"What's wrong frek?" I asked worried.

"Pia... I-I... Pia Jacob.. Sorry pia... It was my fault... I am so sorry... " frek frantically kept blabbering. Avex ran towards him and made him sit on the couch.

"Don't panic frek, tell us" ogras said. We all sat opposite him. He took deep breaths.

"Pia gang knight riders kidnapped jacob" he said. What?!

"What? Why?" belna asked. Ogras went towards him and offered him a glass of water. He drank and continued.

"Carter... He-he told me to tell gang blackbloods that Henry was behind that bombspot" he gulped.

"Why? Why did he wanted to help blackblood?" I asked.

"And why he have to kidnap Jacob for that?" belna asked. Carter knew Henry did it.

"No. Carter was behind the bombspot. It was knight riders and to save his gang from blackblood, he plotted gang cobra through me" frek said frantically. My god. What did I do? Oh my God I killed Henry's parents when they were innocent! Everyones eyes were big. My head started spinning. I can't take it anymore. It's a lot. I gave Henry dead without his fault. He will never forgive me.

"Why? Why you betrayed us frek?" Avex spoke extremely calm. His eyes closed he was in rage. Frek gulped.

"For my son. Jacob, he was with them. They told me to do it otherwise they will kill him. I was having no choice, please understand me" he pleaded.

"You could have came to us for fucks sake frek, we would have gave our life's to save Jacob frek" ogras shouted standing up. Frek was worried, he was terrified.

"Pia... " he started.

"No frek. Get out. You are no longer an blackblood member" Avex said standing up, hands clenched in anger.

"No. Please... I was having no other choice... " he started shouting frantically.

"It is YOUR fault someone innocent lost his parents. Do you understand? You provided us fake information frek, it is highly punishable in blackblood" belna shouted now glaring at him.

"Pia... " he started. I stood up. Everyone went silent.

"I trusted you frek, more than anyone from gang" I said softly. He went silent nodding.

"I swear I would have given my life for blackblood if it was me, but it was my son pia... Still if you think I am wrong, I'll go and never show my face again" he said softly and sincerely looking at me.

"Well than congratulations you did it. You know damn well if it was someone else then he would have been 10 feet down under the ground till now. But it's you, we are letting you go, just don't show your face again otherwise next time you will not be so lucky" ogras threatened. Frek nodded guilty and looked at me again.

"Go frek" I said looking at him. As if waiting for my response he nodded regretfully and went. There was tense silence until swera came downstairs with red eyes from crying. She walked straight from beside us and stopped near the entrance.

"I am going to search Jenny and Mike and I have heard everything" she said and went. We tensed.

I don't know anymore what to feel. My mind, body were numb. I have killed the boy I love emotionally without his fault. He was innocent. He only loved me. I was tired. So tired with everything. But then again I had to take revenge for my parents and also for Henry now. Gang knight riders are going to pay.

"Pia... " belna started.

"Call urgent meeting on base. We need a plan" I said. It was 2am but I need to finish this all once for all. Belna nodded and Avex went to call everyone. Ogras and I went in our own cars to drive to the base.

*************

Henry's pov - "Are you sure?" I asked Rick.

"Yes" he said.

"We are going to the tracks now" I ordered. It was passed midnight. But it was killing me to think my parents are no more alive. Maybe I was not attached to them that much but they were my parents. We were normal happy family few years ago and I am not leaving knight riders alone and alive for this. It was cheap step. They deserve to die.

"Henry we should plot everything and then... " James tried to say.

"No. I will kill him with my hands without force or plan" I said rage consuming me.

"It's ok. He and his boys are alone on the tracks, so we don't need a plan" Daniel butted. I can't believe he did this. I was just starting to trust him. How was I so blind.

Daniel started driving. We sat in the car silently. Our guns were loaded. I was going to kill him in his heart where he shot my dad. Nobody dared to say a word until sometime.

"Henry, what about blackblood?" Rick asked. I closed my eyes for a minute. Silence consuming us.

"Blackblood was plotted. It was knight riders" I said.

I was going to kill him today and nobody is going to stop me. We know blackblood killed my parents but knight riders plotted us for blackblood. It was knight riders who was here to blame. That leader of blackblood only took revenge. But still she was not innocent.

************

Pia's pov - "Where is he?" I asked. We were sitting in our meeting room, at our base. Planning to take down knight riders.

"They are at tracks. Gang cobra came to know about everything, he is also on his way to kill knight riders" Our one member from the gang said.

"How we know this?" belna asked.

"Our one member is behind his car right now and he just now informed me they will reach in half an hour" he said. I nodded.

It was time. It was time that gang knight riders and gang cobra should know the truth. Henry and carter will know the truth today. Henry will hate me with every fiber in his body but I deserve it. I have to be tough. I can't let my emotions in between my work. And like that also no use to think now. He will never ever trust me again. He will like to stay as far as possible from me. I took a shaky breath and stood up.

"You all know what to do. Me, belna, Avex and ogras will go on tracks" I said. They all nodded and went for their mission.

"Pia what are we gonna do?" Avex asked.

"I am revealing my identity" I said.