27. Crashing of whole world

Carters pov - I never thought I would work so hard day and night. After the confession from Pia, I kept myself digging in my work. It has been one whole week now. I work and work and work. I do anything to keep myself miles away from her haunting words, but it was like I was only digging a pit for myself.

"I don't love anyone. So I can't choose. You both are only my friends" Hers words always gets a way to enter my head. I totally keep myself busy all day, almost twenty-four hours. It helps atleast clear my mind.

My mobile rang. I looked at it, it was Liam.

"Yeah?" I asked in no mood of greetings and all. We were now seriously working on gang blackblood. To destroy them. That was my main motive.

"Bro I have found out something" He said.

"What?" I asked uneasily.

"We tried to hack or check every minor details about blackblood but it is like really impossible with hytec security like them. But right when I was working, I found out the leader of blackblood booked a hotel, where he is going to keep party of the celebration of completing the mission for his daughter. One men in the staff hotel was my friend and he just gave me a call. It is tomorrow night" he finished. Fury took control of me. After destroying us he is willing to keep party.

"Which hotel?" I asked.

"Hotel yellowcave" he said. I was silent for a while thinking.

"Hey you there bro?" he asked.

"It will be his last party" I said with so much venom.

************
Pia's pov - After convincing my mom for whole day she gave up on her anger towards me and dad. When we told her about the mission which I completed, she was furious. She ranted and ranted about my irrational behavior like 'You would have got killed' and 'How could you do this Pia? Without informing me?'. But dad and I tried our best in handling her and stating some logical explanations.

"Next time atleast have Courtesy to ask" she said for millionth time now. Me and my dad rolled our eyes at her but kept quiet to not making her start her rant again. We were eating our breakfast. Jenny still was snoring loudly when I went to call her, so I did full volume of my mobile and played song near hers left ear. And it blasted out of the speaker so loudly that she almost jumped and nearly stumbled while falling on the floor. It was hilarious. I laughed clutching my stomach. She was so furious but then I apologized and decided to give her my special brand hoodie, which she adored from first. We both agreed on that. After some time she came down for breakfast. Today was Sunday and the celebration party was at evening. So we were just laying on the couch while my parents went out for some work.

"You laughed after so long, do you know that?" Jenny asked. I hadn't realized it. But after the confession my whole reason to look at my life changed. First I used to be full of life and happy about being like my dad, next gang leader of blackblood. But now it seems like a burden I have to carry. I have to take care of the gang like dad took. I have to keep it always on position one, I have to loose many people while doing that. And moreover I will not have any future with the boy I loved so much. I don't know what's between carter and I. But I consider him only as my friend, really good friend. And since so many days after the confession I haven't been myself. I hardly used to smile.

"Yeah" I said. She looked at me in concern but then tried to cheer the mood.

"It was actually good to hear you laugh even after you sounded like dying whale" she laughed on her own joke. I snorted.

"Always have to kill a moment, don't you?" I asked glaring at her. She only laughed more. I smiled eventually. It was after so many days I was spending time with her. It was good to know I was having a sister. I love her but I can't express that. I am not the type of person who expresses their feelings.

"Their were footsteps behind. We turned and saw our whole group arriving. I smiled brightly looking at them.

"Who missed me?" Mike shouted dramatically standing in front of us by spreading his arms.

"Maybe someone at the other side of the world" Jenny said.

"I don't how to take that, as a insult or as a compliment that there is someone other side of the world missing me" he said. Jenny rolled her eyes. He sat beside her putting one arm on hers shoulder.

"Hey" Swera and belna both said.

"Hey" I replied smiling. They both sat on the other side.

"How are you?" Avex asked kissing my forehead and sitting beside me. It was brotherly gesture which made me calm down and relax.

"I am good. Where is ogras?" I asked.

"Right here. Went to buy some coke for our favorite people here" Ogras said walking from behind us towards us.

"Favourite people?" Swera asked.

"I know, I know. It's us" Jenny said with a big grin.

"Even me" Mike said with same big grin.

"Then I guess, even me. If they both are included then I am too" Swera said rationally. We all laughed.

"Yes!!! For you three" Ogras shouted. They quickly grabbed the cans. Then Mike squinted his eyes at us.

"And where are your cokes?" he asked. Ogras grinned mischievously.

"We are not drinking coke" belna said with guilty expression. They all kept their coke down and looked suspiciously at us.

"Why?" Jenny asked.

"Because we are drinking beer" Ogras announced. They all started fuming.

"Even we want that"

"We are not kids anymore"

"You can drink whatever you want"

Yeah, you can tell who was the last one. Jenny and Mike argued but swera kept rolling her eyes. Atlast after one hour of argument we finally settled for as it was in the beginning. We watched movie and talked, made jokes. It was fun. After sometime, it was time for the celebration party. So we decided we will take limo and everyone will go together. Our parents were going early there. We decided we all will go after some time.

After being ready. Everyone came to my house. We all were looking good. Linda came and clicked our pics. She was like a motherly person and even if she is chef, she takes care of all of us. She is friendly. We said our byes to her and took off in limo, which Mike's dad send for us. Everybody's parents were there in the party already and ogras decided it will be grand entrance for us to walk late at the party. For which we all rolled our eyes but agreed eventually.

"How much time more?" belna groaned for third time.

"More atleast 15 min belna" Avex said bored.

"Let's just watch TV till that time" Swera suggested and turned on the television in the car situated beside the last seat. Before she could change or flip the channel. The reporter started literally shouting the news. We all looked at it more curious at what was going on.

Just like that our whole world came crashing down.

The reporter repeated again and again.

"There was a bomb spot in the 'yellowcave' hotel. Whole building is in pieces, more than 300 people died and still no one is found alive"