4. Fighter

Carter's pov - My eyes went wide after seeing it was the same girl from college. She is a fighter? I never thought she would fight. Sure she is feisty and baddas but who would have thought she is also a fighter. I never asked her name. I shook my head clearing my thoughts and concentrated on fight. Who ever she is, she will not win in front of me. I am the best fighter after all. I smirked at her.

"I never thought you were a fighter" I said smirking at her.

"You don't know anything about me" she said smirking at me. I raised my eyebrows at her. I never expected this reply. God she is hot.

Announcer came inside the ring and shouted.

"Start the match" and he went.

I waited her to attack me but it never came. So I decided to attack first. I punched her but she blocked it. She is good. Then I tried to punch her on left side of face but she avoided. I started giving her punches repeatedly but she avoided each and every punch. She is really good. She kicked me in my stomach, it was hard. I fell down on my back but I got up again and this time decided to wait for her to attack. She came forward and raised her right hand to punch me, I caught it easily but I never thought she would punch me with left hand. She smirked at me. It was a trick. She punched my jaw hard and blood started coming from my mouth. Then she suddenly kicked me again in my stomach. This time very hard. I fell on ground. I heard the crackling sound and I was sure my ribs are broken. God! She is awesome. I should never underestimate her. I lost and the crowd cheered STORM!! So her name is storm. No. It should be her fighter name.

I tried to get up but my ribs were protesting. I don't know where Xavier, Edi and Liam went. I saw nearby, there Liam was flirting with a blonde girl. And Edi and Xavier were no where to be seen. Idiots. I have to help myself up now.

"Need help?" storm asked giving her hand for me to take. I hesitated but took her hand. It was soft and small, fitted perfectly in my hand. She picked me up, and I put my right arm around her. We started walking. We were that close that I could smell tempting spicy peppery scent with a hint of floral base. She smelled heaven. I looked at her. She was beautiful, clear pale complexion, pink sweet lips, bright blue eyes. Instead of fighting so much, she was not tired, she was not at all sweating unlike me.

"Stop checking me out" she said looking forward. I was embarrassed. This never happened to me with any other girl. I tried to cover my embarrassing situation with my cocky one.

"How can I stop? You are tempting" I said. She snorted but didn't said anything.

"What's your name?" I asked once again shamelessly after being ignored.

"You can call me storm" she said. She brought me in changing room. She was checking my wounds and putting medicines on it from the first aid box.

"I know it is not your real name" I said looking at her. My ribs stopped hurting. She looked at me like 'Offcourse Its not, who the hell has a name storm' then again started to put bandage on my jaw.

"Yeah it is not" she admitted. She again started putting medicine on my jaw but I caught her wrist. She looked at me.

"Then what's your real name?" I asked impatiently. Our faces were few centimeters away from each other.

"Hey carter, how was the matc..." Xavier came inside but stopped after looking at us. "Am I interrupting something?" he asked smirking. She moved back.

"No. She was just helping me with my injuries" I said glaring at him.

"Woah, who beat the shit out of you man?" Liam asked coming inside followed by Edi.

"And who is this chick? She is hot" Edi said pulling her up by her hand and catching her by her waist between his arms.

How dare he go this close to her, fucking asshole. I growled. some foreign feeling of jealousy was building inside me for a girl whom I met today? whose I don't even know name, and for whom I thought of killing edi, my best friend. I shook my head and clutched my hands, my nails digging inside my palm. I was angry and jealous. But I don't know why.

"Thanks for your compliment but I don't prefer a small dick" she said and kneed edi in the groin. He left her and clutched his baby maker, and was groaning in pain. I was amused. Xavier and Liam were shocked but started laughing at edi. She is really a feisty girl, I ever saw. She is different.

"That was cool, I think edi lost his ability to fuck for few days" Xavier said laughing.

"Asshole" edi said glaring at Xavier.

"Hi, I am Liam" Liam said extending his hand for her to shake.

"Hi, you all can call me storm" she said. She shook Liam's hand. They nodded.

"This is Xavier and that is edi, who can't fuck any chick for sometime now" Liam said pointing to them both and laughing. Xavier and storm shook hands. She went to edi, who was still laying down and extended her hand. He hesitated. She rolled her eyes.

"Come on I am not going to bite you" she said to him smiling.

"I will rather not expect that" he said smiling and took her hand and got up. "You both know each other?" edi asked looking at me. Xavier and Liam nodded and looked at me.

"It's a long story" I said dismissively.

"So make it short" Xavier said. Everyone took seats except storm. Did they really not recognized her. Well, she looks hot and baddas. In college she was looking like cute and beautiful girl who don't minds anyone's business.

"I will leave you for that, I should go now" storm said looking at me.

"Why so early" Liam asked.

"Wait with us, we can hang out for some time" I said. She shook her head.

"I think my friends must be waiting for me, I should probably go" she said.
I was disappointed. I wanted to know her more, but no problem she is in my school.

"Ok then, see you soon" I said.

"Bye, take care of your bruises. We have to fight again in future" she said teasingly. I laughed. Everyone was confused. And she left.

"Bro who is she?" Liam asked.

"She is the Same girl who we met in the corridor this morning" I said intrigued. They all widened their eyes.

"Oh I was knowing, I saw her somewhere" Xavier said shocked.

"Yeah" edi said.

"She fought and won a match today with me" I said... Proudly? Why was I proud for her? I lost today and still I am happy? Everyone gasped.

"What?!" edi asked. They all know nobody wins with me, I was unbeatable fighter till today.

"Do you like her?" Liam asked. His question caught me off-guard making me widen my eyes.

"What? No.. I mean she is hot but.." I started but didn't got a chance to finish.

"It means you like her" Xavier said grinning. I kept my mouth shut. I was not sure what was happening to me. Do I like her? I asked myself but didn't get any answer.

"Bro but seriously, we don't have time we have to deal with a drug dealer from France" Liam said. I tensed and diverted my mind from storm.

"Yeah you are right, we have to move fast... Before anyone finds him, he is having drugs which are of million dollars" I said checking if anyone was listening.

"I got news that the motherfucker Henry of gang cobra is also behind the same drug dealer" Xavier said in rage.

"That gang cobra" Edi said irritated.

"Listen guys, gang cobra and our gang can handle this thing between us but anyhow this information should not reach gang blackblood" I said seriously.

"I hate to admit but gang blackblood is the most deadly gang I have ever seen" Liam said. I nodded completely agreeing with him.