40. Angry sex

WARNING!
Mature content.

Pia's pov - I was sprinting in the hallways running late for my gang work. The change in Gang was super successful, I was not knowing so many people out there were in trouble. Sometimes some cheap people came with their untrustworthy problems. That's why frek decided to charge small amount for everyone means nobody can waste our time investing money rather than serious problem.

"Hey pia" Avex came from behind me running.

"Hey" I shouted still sprinting. He caught up and kissed my forehead.

"Bye. So late for a meeting" He explained and ran off. I smiled and waved at him. He went in his car. Jenny, Mike and swera have their cars now, so that we don't have to wait or worry about them anymore. And they haven't returned from the vacation yet. I sighed.

I have to only keep my books in the locker and head off. There was no one in the hallway, school and college was over half an hour ago. I reached my locker, same time I heard footsteps behind me. Who could be still here after so much time. I was having pending work with Avex, so we had to wait but no one else was there.

I turned my head out of curiosity and regretted it immediately.

Henry, Daneil, Rick and James were coming towards me. Was I dreaming?

Whole cobra gang was straight coming towards me.

Before I could say anything Daneil caught my hands from my backside in a swift motion, Rick picked me up and James caught my head and covered my mouth. So shouting for help was no option. Were they kidnapping me? I panicked. Henry was casually walking in front of us. I squirmed and tried to say something but to no avail. I looked at James, who covered my mouth, wide eyed telling him to remove his hand. But he only gave me blank look. Such an asshole. Again I looked at Rick and Daneil for something, anything? But they gave me guilty looks and carried on eventually. I tried to squirm again and again but nobody paid attention. There was no one their out. Absolutely no one, even in parking area.

I was getting kidnapped and was going to die cold.

They took me in their car and threw me on the backseat. Henry and Rick Sat in front While james and Daneil were at back, both side with me in middle.

"Are you people crazy? What are you doing? I swear I'll shout if you don't leave me right now" I shouted at them. Even if I am the biggest fighter, I can't fight four gang members at once.

They ignored me completely and Rick started the car. The car was tinted, so no one on the streets can see us and I was damn sure by their nonchalant attitude that the car was also specifically made soundproof for doing some kidnappings.

"What do you want? Do you want to kill me than do the deed right now! I don't care!" I said shouting at them. Rick looked at me from the rearview mirror but when I looked he avoided my gaze. James and Daneil were still looking out of window, whole ride. And Henry, well let's say he was getting irritated with each word out of my mouth but maintained his Silent posture. We came somewhere far away from the city. It was isolated parking area, no life or even no car there. Rick parked.

It was no use. So I did what was best. I punched james at one side on his cheek. Everyone immediately looked at me. That's what I needed. Attention.

"What was that for?!" He asked glaring. I ignored him and turned towards everyone.

"I want answers. Where are you taking me? Are you going to kill me?" I asked. Henry looked at Rick and nodded at him. He nodded back.

"Boys let's go" Rick said. I looked at everyone confused. Then james and Daniel went out with Rick and locked the car with child lock. I rolled my eyes and looked at Henry, who was already looking at me.