5. French drug dealer

Pia's pov - I came out of the fighting room to the club where immediately the smell of sweat and alcohol hit me. It was almost same as I saw a while ago before going inside. people were dancing and grinding on each other and rest population was making out, drinking and smoking. Music was blaring loudly. Suddenly someone called me from back. I turned and was ready to beat the shit out of the person if he or she is dangerous. I saw silhouette of a male figure. I recognized him after he came in front of me. It was Avex. I relaxed.

"Hey" He waved jogging towards me.

"Where were you? I didn't saw you with belna and ogras?" I asked.

"I thought of spending time seeing fighting, Where I saw you. I was going to approach but your name got called in the ring" he said shrugging. We were now walking.

"You saw me fighting?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes yes I saw how you defeated the unbeatable fighter thunder means carter smith of gang knight riders" he said walking with me. I grinned.

"Then what do you think?" I asked grinning. He smiled. We sat on the stool near bar.

"Even if you are good it doesn't mean you have to stop practising" he said. I frowned and he laughed.

"Hey Jacob, one beer and vodka wit..." Avex didn't got to finish his sentence.

"With lemonade and two ice cubes?" Jacob looked at me smirking.

"I like you so much" I said grinning at Jacob.

"You lost your chance because I am committed to my girl" he said sadly pouting. I shook my head smiling.

"Oh I am so heartbroken right now" I said by keeping my hand on my heart dramatically. He just grinned making our drinks. I respect Jacob. He has a long term girlfriend who he loves so much and I know he will never hurt her.

"I am still here" Avex said shaking his head. We all started laughing. Jacob handed us our drinks and went somewhere.

"Where's belna and ogras?" Avex asked. I started looking around the club.

"They were in the middle of the dance floor when I last saw them" I said still looking. He nodded.

"Belna's almost putting her tongue inside that poor boys throat" Avex said pointing at one corner towards belna, who was making out with someone. I turned and laughed looking at her. Poor boy.

"And ogras?" I asked.

"Searching me?" ogras asked coming from my backside.

"Don't tell me you got laid" I said drinking my vodka. He chuckled and sat on a stool.

"No. I was in washroom. And btw you are right, many girls tried. Can't blame them though" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, I got some very important news but I can't tell here. We have to go somewhere safe" Avex said in a low voice for only me and ogras to hear. Ogras and I immediately nodded. If it's business than nobody in our gang takes it lightly.

"We can't go my house because mom and dad are home. And Jenny, swera and Mike are having sleepover. We are not gonna hide anything from them but there will be disturbance" I said seriously.

"Ok. We can go to my house. My parents are on business trip and swera is at Pia's place" Ogras said. We agreed. (swera is ogras sister)

"Sounds fine" Avex said finishing his drink.

"I will go and get belna" I said and got up. I walked towards belna and the unknown boy. They were still making out, that boy was pressed on the wall and belna was on him. By the looks it was clear belna was dominating him. I rolled my eyes. I tapped on hers shoulder. She looked at me and groaned. That boy just looked at me cluelessly.