15. First date

Pia's pov - Electric flow of energy flowed through my veins after Rick blowed the whistle. It was a long time ago I raced, today again I kept my hands on the steering wheel, my feets on accelerator and break, my eyes on the tracks though the front screen and focus on the end line. My hands and legs started shifting from steering wheel to gears, accelerator through breaks and breaks through clutch. Today again after long time I felt like flying into myself. Why I love driving is it makes me feel myself and fly at the lightning speed without any problems and blackout from the human world. Few minutes back I was sure about winning and showing the boys about my talent but after speeding my car, I am going into my own daze. I forgot everything about my surroundings, my main focus remained on the finish line. I was driving not to win but for my happiness.

I can see the finish line front of me. Carter is to my left and Henry is few meters front of me. Everyone from the stands cheered for us. I can see belna,edi, Daniels and Liam shouting at us. Ogras and Avex looked almost bored. Xavier is relaxed on his seat watching us and Rick is looking at us calculating something while james is busy munching on his nachos. Now carter and Henry are side by side front of me, living enough space for me between them. It's time. I thought to myself smirking. I pressed the main engine boost button on my baby. Oh did I forget to mention I designed my baby to race by worlds best mechanical engineer. And that's when I pass from between henry and carter with a loud roar. I could almost imagine the shocked reaction on henry and carters face. I cross the finish line. Yippee! I won.

Everyone comes running down towards us same shocked as two leaders here. Belna hugs me. Avex and ogras still looked bored and tired. I rolled my eyes at them. They knew I will eventually win but not a single congratulations? But I'll let them go this time because they looked so tired and sleepy. I am a good person you know.

"Get your ass inside my and belna's
car and get lost in your dreamland. I'll drive you home and arrange to take your cars home" I said to both ogras and Avex who were already half asleep.

"I am already inside my dreamland" ogras said getting inside my car. While Avex went inside belna's car yawning. It dawned on me that it was really bad idea coming on tracks after a heavy training session. But I am grateful for belna because she stood at my side all the time while this two morons went ahead and made themselves comfortable in our cars.

"Pia I am going home but don't worry I'll drop avex" belna said walking towards her car. I sighed. Did I say that a little early. Well then include this girl in the list of morons. Belna drove away with Avex. I turned and looked at everyone and almost tripped when I saw they all were looking at me like hunter looking at its prey.

"What?" I asked.

"Where did you learn to drive like that?" Daniel asked.

"Offcourse I practiced" I said only half lying. It was also included in our training but they don't need to know that.

"But.. You were just amazing and Henry is the bestest best driver" james said.

"So?" I asked. Slightly irritated that they are making such a big issue. Carter huffed and came near me.

"Ok fine. You were great pia. This is my money" he said handling me my bet money. I almost forgot about our bet. I smiled at him. He returned it with a grin.

"You were outstanding angel" Henry said handling me his money of bet to me. I shivered hearing his name for me. It sounded so good. I looked at carter and he tensed again.

"Thanks" I said. Both Henry and carter called me angel. Well, that was uncomfortable.

Now I was having big amount of money with me. I never thought what to do about this money. I just thought of giving the race a try and I definitely didn't expected this two fierce gang leaders so... unfocused. They sure need some practice. But seriously I don't want this money. Maybe they need it more than me. Offcourse they are rich, why would they need money. At that time only one idea popped in my mind.