7. No thanks?

Pia's pov - A very dirty, sweaty and disgusting smell hit my nostrils. My eyes flew open and I sat up straight. I looked around groaning as I noticed that I am not at my place but at ogras's. We dozed off after discussing our plan. I was out of my thoughts as I heard laughter from the side of my bed.

"Omg... That was... Fun" Mike said while laughing holding dirty socks in his hands. And I remembered that dirty smell. I groaned again.

"Really Mike... socks?" I asked irritated.

"It was hilarious. (laughs) your face... (Laughs again) you should've seen your face" he said still laughing.

"Yeah? From how many days or months have you not washed that thing?" I asked disgusted.

"It's yours" he said and started laughing all over again.

"Very funny" I deadpanned. He laughed again.

"Get your ass down breakfast is ready. Everyone is here and we are leaving in half an hour for school" he said after laughing his ass off and started walking out of my room. I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking asshole" I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that" he called out.

"Whatever" I said in bored tone while I got up and searched wardrobe for clothes. We have few spare clothes and other essentials here as well. I took shower, dried my hair and applied subtle makeup. I wore trendy denim shorts, crop top and converse with plaid shirt.

I went down where everyone was sitting on dining table and eating cereals

"Took forever for you to come" belna said noticing me first.

"Yeah I woke up late" I said yawning.

"And how you got up" Mike asked raising eyebrows and smiling mischievously. I glared at him.

"Where's Avex?" I asked completely ignoring him.

"He was up early in the morning when we came over, he was working on his laptop and told us not to disturb him because he is having work and will not attend college today" Swera said. We all nodded. Belna and ogras looked at me. We exchanged knowing glance.

"Who dropped you people here?" ogras asked.

"My dad's driver dropped us" Jenny said bored.

"With tons of bodyguards" Mike added eating his cereals and stealing some from Jenny's bowl. Jenny glared at him and pushed his hand away.

Everyone ate their breakfast chatting. I love this morning's. My most favourite seven people all in one place, happy and carefree. We can do anything for one another. They are my family.

"We should get going now" swera said.

Me and Jenny went in my car. Belna and swera went in hers car and Mike went with ogras. I talked about my plan with my dad in morning on call. He was shocked and directly told me not to go on this mission because both cobra and knight riders are involved. But I somehow convinced him.