Kageyama Route:| Last Chapter

"Stay away from me!" Akari frowned at Kageyama.

He raised his hands innocently.

"Just go and stay over there for a bit!" Akari glared at him and Kageyama walked away glumly.

"Maybe you should be a bit more gentle with him."

"Kiki, I can't. Look at him. He's all fuzzy and weird, I can't let him get all distracted."

"It's a bit late for that," Kiyoko winked.

"Not you too!"

Yachi smiled, "but seriously, look at him. He's pouting now and-Akari! Oikawa's coming over! Eek!" Yachi hid behind Kiyoko as Akari turned to find Oikawa leaning down towards her.

Akari leaned backwards as his face came closer to hers.

"Oikawa-senpai? Please do me a favour and step back."

"I missed you!" Whilst Oikawa did stop leaning down, he straightened and wrapped his arms around Akari's waists. Akari yelped as he lifted her off her feet and twirled her in a circle.

"Oikawa-senpai! Please stop-ow! You just swung my leg into the bench!"

He set her down and smiled, "you don't reply to my messages anymore!"

The sound of a volleyball hitting the ground was so loud that everyone turned towards it. Kageyama was glaring down at the ball which had evidently burst into a small bunch of plastic.

Akari muttered to herself about how she couldn't deal with men in love anymore as she dragged Kiyoko and Yachi away.

"Akari, I think this is very serious. He just burst a ball!"

"Ugh!" Akari hit her head against the wall.

"Let's see how it plays out and if it gets serious than Akari you have to speak to him."

Akari nodded and dragged herself back to their bench.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first match between Nekoma and Karasuno had been a very rocky rollercoaster. Karasuno had barely scraped a win because Kageyama kept getting distracted and the ball hit him in the face on multiple occasions.

She wouldn't say anything yet.

The second match between Fukurodani and Karasuno had been even worse. Kageyama had messed up every single spike so Akari'd had to pull him out of playing. Suga had hesitantly played for the rest of the game. Thankfully to him though, they had won.

And then came the Seijoh and Karasuno match. As Akari gathered up the boys, the mood became even more serious.

"Okay, this is the last match. You guys are so close so KAGEYAMA GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER OR I WILL WHIP YOU-" a series of curses followed afterwards.

"You seriously have gone through so many emotions in the last 5 hours than you have in the last goddamn year so please get a grip! I know you and Oikawa don't get on very well but you need to get over your...whatever it is that you're going through."

"The rest of you, keep up the good work! The other teams were off-kilter today but they've played the other teams too so they know what's coming. This has been a very long day for all of you, just one more to go and you'll have won the Cup! We can do this!"

They all cheered and Kageyama finally seemed to be back on track.

"Kiyoko, I'm going to leave this one to you. I think for Kageyama to play best, I should step out of the hall. I'll go catch up with some sleep on the coach. Please advise them as best as you can and let them all know, I am supporting them. But from a distance."