Ch.23:| the one where she coaches Nekoma (KUROO×OC)

WE MUST HELP THE MIDDLE EAST AND BEIRUT! IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN BEIRUT PLEASE LOOK IT UP, AS THEY ARE NEED OF DONATIONS AND IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DONATE, PLEASE DO!

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO DONATE, PLEASE SPREAD AWARENESS SO THAT EVERYONE IS ABLE TO HELP IN SOME WAY IF THEY CAN AND DO BRING TO THE LIGHT THE SITUATION OF THE MIDDLE EAST BECAUSE IT IS NOT HUMANE!

Enjoyyyy~

Akari was awoken by a knock on her door. Well, the knock was the catalyst to her screaming from the depths of her lungs and falling off her bed. It was so early her alarm hadn't even gone off.

In her haze, she forgot to cover up and stomped over to the door. She swung it open and practically growled, "yes what is it?"

Iwaizumi's face faltered as he took in her outfit- one of Asahi's t-shirts and her underwear. Then he stared at her face which looked like she had been run over by a car. Akari's body felt as if she had been run over by a goddamn train, continuously.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I came to p-pick you up," Iwaizumi didn't seem to know what to say to Akari in her sleep-deprived rage.

"It's only 5am, where are you taking me? America?"

"N-no. It's just that you're on breakfast duty today."

"I'm sorry, what did you say? SPEAK LOUDER!"

"I SAID YOU'RE ON BREAKFAST DUTY SO I WOKE UP EARLIER TO COME PICK YOU UP AND HELP YOU!"

Akari stared at him in silence, stunned. She raised an eyebrow and then sighed.

"Ooookaaaaayy. My fault, sorreeeeee! I'm just really tired. Come on in, I'll just get changed real quick."

Iwaizumi stalked into her room. His ears had reddened and his eyes darted around her room.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes."

"Perfect, you can help me choose an outfit then~"

Akari pushed him down to sit on her bed and went of to the bathroom, humming to herself.

"How's this?"

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes."

"It's nice but you wear shorts and tops all the time. Switch it up."

"I only brought one dress with me and it's a bit...risque."

"As if you need to care about that. Your clothes, your choice."

"Hmm..."

~~~~

Akari pushed the dress on a purple and cream dress which was not only off the shoulder, it was short and was tied off to reveal the sides of her waist. Did she mention it was short? Because it was very short.

She put on a pair of black shorts underneath- comfy and made of silk to keep her legs from rubbing together and chafing.

She walked out of her bathroom carrying her clothes in her hands. She put them on her bed and felt Iwaizumi's stare burning through her.

"Ugh fine, how does it look?"

"Nice."

"That's all?"

"Mhm."

"Eh, good enough for me. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari and Iwaizumi had spent hours to prepare a hearty breakfast, Iwaizumi was good at cooking and also good at listening to instructions. He was also somewhat bossy but Akari didn't mind.