Asahi Special One-Shot

HELLO FRIENDS, I APOLOGISE THAT UPDATES HAVEN'T BEEN THAT FREQUENT BUT I'M BAD WITH TIME MANAGEMENT AND MULTI-TASKING. I JUST FINISHED MY MOCK EXAMS AND I'VE GOT ANOTHER EXAM ON FRIDAY. T_T

HOWEVER, I WILL BE DOING KUROO'S ROUTE NEXT (I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANTED KENMA'S AND BOKUTO'S) AS I'VE ACTUALLY ALREADY WRITTEN 2 CHAPTERS FOR HIS ROUTE SO YOU WILL SEE THOSE UP IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS X 

THERE IS A NEW AND SPECIAL MAIN MAN - KAGEYAMA WHO READERS FEEL DESERVES SOME LOVE BECAUSE SECOND LEAD SYNDROME SIX TIMES CAN BE QUITE DETRIMENTAL TO AN ANIME CHARACTER'S EMOTIONS.

KAGS WILL GET HIS TIME IN THE SPOTLIGHT- I THINK. 

Anyway let me know and let us begin~

"EEEEEYYYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"OH SH- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? HINATA?!" Akari shoved the doors of the gym open, nearly tripping over herself as one does.

Hinata was sitting in the centre of the gym hall, Nishinoya, Tanaka and the rest of the first years crowded around him. They were looking at something in Hinata's hands.

"What? What is it?"

"The WINTER FESTIVAL IS NEXT WEEK!" Tanaka pulled the paper from Hinata's hand and pointed at the words written in large red font. 

"Oh no?" Akari squinted as she tried to make out the letters. 'ANNUAL WINTER CHRISTMAS. LOVERS, FRIENDS, FAMILIES AND EVEN PETS ARE WELCOME. NO CHICKENS, PIGS OR COWS ALLOWED- Don't want to offend them!"

Akari wanted to ask why anyone would take a chicken, pig or cow to a festival but she was interrupted.

"OH YES! THE WINTER FESTIVAL IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR! AND THIS WILL BE OUR FIRST YEAR GOING WITH YOU!" Nishinoya dashed over to Akari, grabbed her by the shoulders and began to shake her back and forth whilst yelling from the top of his lungs.

"YaAaAaAaYyY?! CaN yOu StOp ShAkInG mE?"

"Oh sorry, but Akari! You really don't know about the Winter Festival? THE Winter Festival?"

"Enunciating the 'THE' is not going to miraculously tell me what it is."

Kageyama looked at Akari like she had broken his heart. He walked over and Akari looked between him and Nishinoya, who looked just as confused and worried.

Kageyama took a hold of her wrist and tugged her forward. He pulled her across the hall and pushed her onto the floor. Akari looked up at him, hoping she could convey her confusion but he nodded.

"The Winter Festival is the best Christmas festival in Japan. There's a haunted gingerbread house, a pantomime of  'A Christmas Carol', photobooths, booths with loads of food and so many things to do. Except it isn't crowded because it is so big and is open throughout December so everyone has the chance to go!"

"So a fancy festival, really?"

"It is much more amazing than just a fancy festival. That's where I plan to propose to Kiyoko!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH?!"

"Plan too! Okay, plan to! Not yet, maybe in like 10 years!"

"Ohoho, Tanaka-senpai, what a romantic you are. I thought you were just a creep but it turns out there is a very fine line between the two!"

"HEY! AKARI! DON'T BE HORRIBLE TO ME! I'M NOT A CREEP!" He nodded at the first years who grinned.

Akari pushed herself off the floor preparing to run but she was blocked by Tsukishima. Tanaka pounced and Akari screamed.