Oikawa Route:| Ch.1

Akari yawned. Her eyes watered as she stared out of the window, whilst ignoring the English teacher in front of her. Considering she had lived there and was fluent in the language, surely she didn't need to pay attention. Maybe if she had decided to go to England, she wouldn't have to deal with this. How stupid she was not to go.

"Can I sit next to you?" 

Who the hell was bothering her peace? And who even moved seats in the middle of the year?

Akari turned around and yelped. She blinked over and over as if she were going crazy.

"Don't you live across the country?!"

"AKARI! STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!"

Akari flinched and nearly fell off her chair. The stranger in front of her grabbed her wrist as he sat down, pulling her back up. Akari straightened, huffing and puffing in anger but she didn't take her face off the chalkboard. She refused to acknowledge the stranger next to her because that would definitely mean she was going crazy.

"Oi. Can I borrow a pen?"

Akari yelped again, this time much more screechy. 

"That's it! Akari, out of my classroom!"

Akari slammed her books on the table, kicking her chair as she stomped out of the classroom. She was pretty sure even the teacher had flinched when the chair had fallen to the floor. Hopefully, he'd peed himself when the door rattled, threatening to fall off its hinges.

She grumbled as she slumped on the wall.

Why the hell was Ushijima in Miyagi?!

~~~~~~~~~~

Akari walked into the gym surprised that there were no balls bouncing or squeaking. When she slid the doors open, she found Karasuno gathered on one side of the hall. When she looked where they were glaring, she honestly wanted to slide the doors closed again and run for her life.

"Femme Coach Ukai~ I would say I'm glad to see you but every time I see you, I feel like poking your eyes out!" Akari glared when the red-head winked, whistling about how he wanted to crush everyone's souls.

"A-akari, don't get angry. Your grandfather made some arrangements-"

"Of course he did," Akari walked into the gym and walked over to Takeda who took a step back.

"What did he do now?"

"Volleyball team transfer week!" Takeda, Yachi and Kiyoko hesitantly jazzed their hands and it nearly worked, distracting Akari for a split second.

"I assume we'll also be having a match with Seijoh because all three teams get on so well?"

"No..........."

"Are you serious?!" Akari stepped forward, her face blank.

Takeda stepped back and smiled, although it was more of a 'please-don't-kill-me-ahahahahah-please' smile.

"When?"

"Tomorrow..."

"IT'S SATURDAY TOMORROW!"

Akari inhaled and exhaled, calming herself and then she turned around, facing both groups.

"Eyes on me please! So, you will be training with us for a week and tomorrow we will play against Seijoh and each other so please do your best to get along!"

Akari did not want to get any more involved with the Ushijushi group considering they had basically barged into the training camp a while ago. It was basically the same uncomfortable atmosphere.

Especially UshiWushi himself who stared at her, his eyes bright. Even the red-head who was Ushee's friend kept looking in between the two of them, waving his hand in front to get his friend's attention.

The boys all got to training and every single time she moved, she felt someone's eyes piercing into her.

"Stop staring at me, senpai!"

Everyone turned to face Akari and she pinched the bridge of her nose. 

"I'll be back soon. I need some fresh air," and with that Akari left the school premises, her mind blank.

Clearly whoever was writing her story hated her, a sadist who enjoyed watching her suffer from discomfort. 

"Iwa-chan! Noooo! Don't go."

At the sound of Oikawa's voice, Akari bolted, hiding behind a pillar. 

"Who are we hiding from?"

"OH SH-" Standing behind her, and peering over her shoulder was Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"You obviously. She heard your annoying voice and decided to hide."

"Ahh, I was not-yes. Well, you got me. Now, I will take my leave."

"Are you in a bad mood? You're frowning," Oikawa leaned over her, pressing his slender finger into the crease in her forehead.

Akari gently pulled his finger away from her forehead, "Ushijushi-senpai and his team are training with us for a week-I mean."

Akari realised too late that she should not have said that, both the boys scowled, faces darkening with Akari.

"You're serious."

"No, I have no idea who they even are."

"Shortcake-chan, is he bothering you?"

"I mean, he stares at me a lo-nope. Perfectly fine, I can handle myself."

Why was she like this? The face Oikawa made, made Akari flinch. She had never seen him so angry before.

"Look, I get that you guys hate each other but there's no point getting angry. It's not like you have to see any of them around."

"I think you are misunderstanding. CrappyKawa, let's go."

"Go where?!"

"Home-"

"We're going to your school, come on."

And with that, Akari was dragged back to her school to see what could only be the messiest encounter she'd ever see in her life. 

I have so many exams rn so please bare with me. This story feels like it's never ending pahahah but it will end eventually I promise...I hope so anyway. Only 5.6 billion routes left 💀

QoTD: do you go to school and if so exams anyone????