Ch.14:| the one where she goes to a training camp

Sorry, I haven't uploaded this week! The world is a crazy place right now. Times are changing and we must do our best to support black lives and PoC who have been oppressed for too long just because of the colour of their skin. 

PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND HELP IN ANYWAY YOU CAN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, EVEN IF YOU CANNOT DONATE WE CAN STILL EDUCATE OURSELVES AND SIGN PETITIONS: https://blacklivesmatter.carrd.co/

I don't know if the link will work but you can search up 'black lives matter carrd' and the first link should show you ways to help! 

Now that you've hopefully signed some petitions, on with the story!

Akari packed her bags using the list that Kiyoko had sent her, there were all sorts of items like sunscreen, swimming suits and t-shirts. She knew they were going to be staying somewhere near the beach but they were also going to train so why did she need these things?

She sighed dramatically. Whatever it was, Kiyoko was a smart person who knew what she was doing so she could only trust her.

There was one problem though, Akari didn't own any swimming suits or anything suitable for the hot weather. What was she going to do? She didn't really want to parade around naked in front of so many boys- some crop tops and shorts would be fine.

Akari frowned at her clothing. It was all black and blue, with a few white pieces here and there. Did she really not own anything colourful? 

She sighed again. It was time to look through her brother's closet and her old clothes stored in the cellar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Akari arrived at school at dawn, the boys were all wearing colourful clothing, varying from pinks to blues to greens. She had opted for a light blue shirt from her brother's closet tied at her mid-area- she had never really exposed her stomach but she felt like she was melting- and some white shorts that felt like they were constantly riding up her leg and there wasn't much leg left.

She chose to wear some wedged white trainers which gave her some height. Her leg still hurt slightly but the shoes carried her weight so she wasn't in too much pain. Around her arm, she was wearing a stretchy cast to stop the pain.

"AKARI!"

"Hinata!" Akari said, dryly.

"Is everyone here?"

"Just waiting on Kageyama and Tanaka now."

"Ne Akari-chan? Did you bring some swimsuits? A two-piece perhaps?" Nishinoya waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

She glared at him and raised her foot as if to take her shoe off. "Nishinoya-senpai. These are some really heavy heels. They could give you a concussion if I threw them at you and you know how good my aim is." Akari winked as Nishinoya seemed to coil into himself.

Tanaka and Kageyama arrived. Tanaka strode right to her when he was pulled away by Nishinoya. "She threatened to hit me with her shoe", he whispered.

"I wouldn't mind if she-"

"I can hear you, boys. I have two shoes ready, one for each of you."

Akari did a headcount and everyone tumbled into the coach.

"Akari-san. How are your injuries?"

"Much better than last time. Thank you sensei."

Takeda nodded and headed onto the coach. Akari was last to get in and saw that it was a pretty small coach- almost a van. There was only seat and that was the window seat next to Kageyama.