Ch.27:| the one where mama-bear has entered the chat

HI FRIENDS, I NEED HELP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY SCENARIOS YOU WOULD LIKE IN A SPECIFIC ROUTE!!!!
I'M RUNNING OUT OF CREATIVITY HERE :(
ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY ARCS OR AU VERSIONS OF THE CHARACTERS YOU WOULD LIKE!!!! FOR EXAMPLE- OIKAWA AS A TEACHER IN THE FUTURE.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP, ALL SUGGESTIONS BUT THE DEVIL'S TANGO AND 18+ ARE WELCOME X

Now enjoy this next weird chapter cuz idk anymore. I'm back in school so I'll be uploading once a week from now on, sorry but enjoy~~~~

"Okay, after a quick mental discussion I have decided you will all go back to bed."

"WHAT?! WHY?!?" Hinata yelled, which came with a chorus of agreement.

"Because you're still students and I'll bring you all flashlights from storage. It is a very normal thing to go to bed at this time and.... It's bedtime right now, is it not? Exactly. I'll be doing rounds and I'll be here until the power is back so if anyone needs anything, I'm your guy."

"You're not a guy."

"Oh? Thank you for pointing that out, Tsukki. Wait here and try not to die. All of you. Kenma-senpai, please watch the poor cat and make sure she doesn't get treaded on. Akaashi-senpai and Iwaizumi-senpai, follow me please."

"See, guys I told you. Iwaizumi and Akaashi for the win."

Akari raised an eyebrow at Sugawara who waved his hand at her. She shrugged and using her phone went down to the basement, the boys she trusted most after her Karasuno boys. Of course Daichi, Suga, Asahi and Ennoshita were the most trustworthy but they needed to stay behind and keep the crazy ones sane.

"Alright, the last time I was here- I'm sure I saw some walkie-talkies and flashlights here. There's probably no service and it's going to be cold, so Iwaizumi-senpai, please grab those blankets. Akaashi-senpai, the flashlights and I'll grab the walkies."

They rushed into the basement, grabbing supplies and Akari regretted not asking more people to come with. Iwaizumi looked like he was struggling with the monsoon of blankets and Akaashi was one-handedly trying to help him.

"Here," Akari took a quarter of the blankets, and handed them to Akaashi who put the flashlight box atop them. Akari grabbed a quarter of the blankets too and did the same with her box of walkie-talkies so Iwaizumi wouldn't have to carry all of the blankets himself.

"All good?"

They nodded and Akari appreciated the peacefulness about the two of them. If Kuroo, Bokuto or Oikawa were here, she'd probably end up having her eardrums popped or being buried under ground. Anything was possible with them.

"Alright, let's go then."

Akari, being the ever so wise went second up the stairs, after Akaashi and ending up tripping. It was most likely over her own two feet or air. Akaashi was able to take the box of walkies from her but she ended up crashing into Iwaizumi who went down with a grunt.

Akari rolled down the stairs, Iwaizumi's arms tight around her. Akaashi yelped, his face worried but he could do nothing except watch.

All around her, the blankets fell from up in the air. A small pile landed on Akari who had been attempting to set herself upright. They thudded down onto her and once again, Akari was knocked into Iwaizumi's heaving chest. Thank god, she was short because if their faces had connected.......

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" Akari pushed herself up, throwing the blankets off her as Akaashi helped pull them off the pair of them. She pulled off the blankets that had landed on Iwaizumi's face. After removing them, she saw he was...