Ch.21:|the one where she has to coach Aoba Johsai pt.1 (OIKAWA×OC)

Yesterday had also been a chaotic day, Akari stopped expecting the rest of the week to go any better. Sure it was just one day really, but enough had happened to make her cynical. For example.....

"There's been a change in the schedule," Takeda told her.

"Of course there's been," Akari mumbled hoping that it wouldn't impact her too much. Because God, if she had to walk around in a bikini or something.....

"You'll be coaching Aoba Johsai today, instead of Nekoma who you will coach tomorrow. Obviously."

"Ah, may I ask why?"

"There was a request from someone who was very adamant. The teachers did not want to invoke his wrath."

As if on cue, Oikawa walked up to Akari and Takeda with his breakfast in his hand. It seemed he had taken a detour to where they had been speaking. Given Iwaizumi's expression, it was mostly definitely what it seemed.

"Can't wait to be coached by you today Shortcake."

"Please stop calling me shortcake, Oikawa-senpai."

"But whyyyy? Iwa-chaannnnnnn!"

"I'm right here you twat. What do you want?"

"Tell Shortcake to stop being- hey where are you going Shortcake?"

"To eat my breakfast in peace, goodbye Takeda-sensei," Akari nodded at him as he walked away. 

 "Iwaizumi-senpai, good luck with him," she smiled brightly at Iwaizumi.

His cheeks reddened slightly. Coughing slightly, he turned his head away from her. Oikawa stared between the two of them and began poking Iwaizumi in the arm.

"Ooh, I see what's going on but Iwa-chan, I told you that I liked-hey come back Shortcake!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari wondered why Iwaizumi had reacted like that, what a weird reaction. Maybe she made him uncomfortable? But had she done something to upset him? Surely he wasn't ticked off because of the jacket thing from practice? 

Or maybe he was-

"What are you doing, lost in thought?" Daichi asked her, he had been in deep conversation with Hinata and Kageyama. Explaining to Hinata why he couldn't barge into other people's matches and telling Kageyama that he needs to stop bulk-stealing the strawberry milk. Apparantly the teachers had noticed that most of milk was missing and Daichi had known instantly.

"Daichi-senpai, I was just thinking of how to......torture Aoba Johsai today."

"Right of course, coach. Are you faring well? No one troubling you?"

"They can try."

"But they will not succeed."

"Exactly, well senpai enjoy your breakfast I've got to head over to the beach now."

"Good luckkk!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Akari stood on the beach and stared at the group in front of her. If Karasuno were a group of characters, lord help her please, because this group was probably the most terrifying combination of psycho she had ever seen.

The most crazy looking one was the guy they called 'Mad Dog' so she doubted he was anything short of serial killer. Not to fear because Akari's aims were amazing, and her shoes would be the right weapon to knock them out.

"Good morning, Aoba Johsai. I will be your coach today so you can address me as coach or simply use my name-Akari."

"How about little bi-"