CH.28:| the one where....JAPAN?!

PLEASE KEEP SIGNING PETITIONS FOR THE BLACK LIVES MATTER MOVEMENT, AS OUR WORK IS NEVER FINISHED! BLACK PEOPLE STILL FACE THE SAME INJUSTICE EVERY DAY. IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO IGNORE RACISM WHEN IT DOES NOT AFFECT US BUT WE WILL NOT LET THE SYSTEM SILENCE THE VOICES OF THE OPPRESSED!

PLEASE ALSO SIGN PETITIONS FOR THE UIGHYUR MUSLIMS WHO ARE BEING DETAINED AND TORTURED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS! ISLAMOPHOBIA, LIKE RACISM, IS NOT ACCEPTED AND WE MUST ALL STRIVE FOR FREEDOM FOR ALL PEOPLES!

AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED SOME MORE PETITIONS, I HOPE, CONTINUE TO READ!

Akari rushed into Takeda's room and shook him awake, "WHY IS THERE ANOTHER VOLLEYBALL TEAM HERE?!"

"Wha-OH."

"Yeah oh! No one said that there was going to be A FIFTH TEAM HERE?! THEY'RE IN THE HALL RIGHT NOW! SENSEI GET DOWN THERE AND SORT THIS MESS OUT!"

He and Akari ran down the stairs as he continued to apologise to her.

"You and the other teachers have a lot of nerve, don't you think? Please just get them to leave or something. I cannot be bothered to deal with guys who have legs taller than me."

"I'm afraid I cannot do that..."

"DO SOMETHING THEN!"

Takeda pulled himself together as they entered the hall. He greeted the team and the old man Akari hadn't noticed. 

"You made it. We have been having many complications with the storm so we apologise for any discomfort. We will get you somewhere to change right away," he looked meaningfully at Akari.

"Follow me," she grumbled and the giants followed her to the changing rooms. Akari closed her eyes whilst she waited. There would be no resting today either. Whoever this Shiratoki was, they were here for the rest of the week. And including today, there were still four days left of this 8 day camp. (totally forgot how long it was originally meant to be)

At the sound of footsteps, Akari cracked her eyes open. The whole group carried themselves with such confidence that chilled her bones. She didn't know much about them as a team except that they were extremely skilled. According to the Karasuno boys, the captain had a stick up his butt. 

"Done?"

"No," the red-head with large eyes grinned.

"Perfect, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Akari noticed her boys as she made her way back into the hall and realised it was more cramped than ever. No one had taken their seats to eat breakfast and they were all complaining or staring at the giant presences behind Akari.

"Where did Sensei go?" Akari asked Daichi, a feeling of dread in her stomach.

"Him and the rest of the teachers are in the meeting room with the Shiratorizawa staff. They said they'll be busy for the rest of the week so once again, it's up to you to coach and control."

"Oh for fu-"

"Akari, no cursinggggg. You've got this. Also, Mr, Perfect Ushijima is totally staring at you right now. And your LI's are totally glaring at him."

"LI's?"

"Those six over there," Suga pointed at Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kuroo, Kenma, Bokuto and Akaashi who were in fact glaring at the olive-haired guy.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! SIT DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!"

"Psst, I don't think anyone is going to listen to you with your unicorn-onesie," the red-head was twirling his fingers and whistling. His eyes were full of mischief and just a hint of madness.