Ch.10:| the one where she goes on a date with Terushima (accidental ONE SHOT)

So this really has become a one-shot with Terushima, pahahahah. My mistake. Well, this one's going to be a long once since it has become a one-shot (I really never intended for this to happen, seriously). Might as well do it justice. I really don't know where I was going with this one.

 I really don't know where I was going with this one

Yes, I'm confused too.

It is also important to the plot, as it's the boys first match with Akari as the coach so please do read even if you dislike Terushima. I highly doubt that's the case but anyway, here's an accidental one-shot with a blonde player xo.

Johzenji completely took the first set 25-12. What were the boys doing?!

"Guys! I know he's really bloody annoying but seriously! You have to win, forget about the conditions. Would you rather lose this match, proving that I'm not a good coach or would you rather win? Honestly, I'm waiting for the minute I can punch him in the- Anyway, their defence is still strong so work on breaking that. Their attacks are based on having fun so be sure to tire them out. Hinata! It's up to you."

Karasuno took the second set but Johzenji did not seem tired in any way. Akari didn't know if it was possible, but these boys had the same energy as Hinata. She had underestimated their strength.

"I think it's time we try the mirage shot with Hinata, Tanaka-senpai and Asahi-senpai. You got this."

And so the last set began.

~~~~~~~~~

Both teams were tied. Karasuno needed 2 more points. Hinata looked at Kageyama and nodded. The Johzenji boys didn't know what to expect. Hinata ran, using the same freaky decoy skills he had along with what Akari had taught him. The boys although angry were finally working together and the mirage shot was a success!

Akari inwardly cheered! Before any of the other team had realised that Kageyama's first jump was a fake, Hinata was up in the air hitting the ball. It hit the white line.

Even if they didn't win now, what she had taught them had worked and that was all she needed. One more point left.

Tanaka spiked the last shot and it hit the ground. It wasn't anything special but Karasuno was at their best when they worked as a team- stable and natural. They didn't need to do extravagant things to win but they sure did help. That's what made Karasuno unpredictable. Just when you thought they had completely figured out a style, they had newer plays up their sleeves and it was the perfect way to break the flow of another team's playing.

"Ohoho! Congratulations! You won! Now according to the bet-"

"We didn't agree to any bet."

"You didn't disagree either, nor did you say anything before the game started. So the bet still stands. According to the rules, I get to take HER on a date."

Tanaka and Nishinoya were practically ablaze with anger. Terushima didn't even know who she was yet he was being a little *insert relevant curse* comment what you think XD