Bokuto's route:|Ch.2

"Akaree! Get some rest!"

"Senpai...I'm trying," Akari awkwardly scratched the back of her head. How was she meant to tell him that she couldn't sleep because of him?

"Bokuto-san, you're so loud even you get a headache and can't sleep."

"Akaashi! Why are you so mean to me?" Bokuto pouted and then turned his concerned face to her.

"Akaree, here," Bokuto pulled out Akaashi's earphones right out of his ears and then popped them in hers. He pushed her hair back and pressed her face onto his shoulder. 

Akari tried her best to hide her blush but it was almost impossible when the two of them were so close.

"You don't mind, do you Akaashi?" Akaashi shook his head and Akari smiled her thanks before falling asleep.

~~~~~~

"Akaree, wake up, wake up, wake up," Bokuto poked Akari in the cheek and she rustled but didn't get up.

"She must have been very tired."

Bokuto stared at Akari, her face relaxed. She looked beautiful even whilst she slept and he found it highly unfair. She even pouted her lips in her sleep!

"Akaashi! Why is she so pretty?" Akaashi grinned at Bokuto who looked away.

"Wait. Bokuto-san! You actually do have feelings for her! I would have never thought someone so self-absorbed could actually- I mean, someone who pays great attention to themselves- what? It's true!"

"You don't have to-sshhh. She's waking up."

"Bokuto-san, your ears are very red."

"Thanks for letting me know!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Akari had awoken to a cramp in her neck. And now waiting for their coach to take them to the training centre, she groaned, massaging the knot- she'd rather have not slept.

"Akaree? Are you okay?" Bokuto pressed his cool and large hand onto her neck, pressing the knot. It shocked her that Bokuto was even aware that other people besides him existed but she could not deny, that it felt good to get a neck massage.

"Ah, that's the spot right there~"

"Akaree..."

"Yes?"

"Never mind," Bokuto pulled his hands back abruptly and Akari frowned. Her neck was being a literal pain in the bum again. Akari had been betrayeddddd

"Here, let me," Akaashi put his bags down and massaged Akari's neck. Bokuto scowled at the ground before gently taking his best friend's hands and pulling them away from Akari.

"It's fine, I'll massage it when I go home."

Akaashi glanced between Bokuto and Akari, sensing the sudden tension between the two. And then she practically saw the thoughts forming in his mind, 'I should not overthink. I will not get in between this.'

"OIIIII! It's the girl who walked into me!"

Akari turned on her heels. Standing in front of her were the Miya twins, tall and overbearing.

"Aha...that's me. Sorry about that again."

"Whatcha doing here anyway?" The blonde one grinned, his eyes glinting just the way she imagined a crazy guy's would.

"I'm your coach. Coach Ukai Jr 2.0."

"Rrreally?"

Akari nodded, although she was a tad bit annoyed at the disbelief in his eyes. The grey-haired one nudged his brother in the ribs and then the two were at it again.