Bokuto's Route:|Ch.3

Akari dragged herself to the room and threw herself onto the fluffy bed. Her biggest issue shouldn't even be her feelings but for some reason it was????????

She sat up, grabbing her phone. It was 12pm here so that meant it was 9 pm in Japan. Akari dialled the phone number urgently in need of some dire support.

"Sugaaaaaa!"

"Oh dear! Not a great first day?"

"It's only just begun for me...!"

"Alright give me a second. Let me get the boys together."

"Why are you all-oh wait, its a Friday..."

"Akari!"

A chorus of virtual hugs were shared and Hinata yelled from the top of his lungs about how much he missed her. Akari returned the sentiment.

"So what happened?"

"Guess who I'm coaching."

"Oh do tell. Some cuties I hope?"

"Are the Miya twins cute enough for you?"

"WOAH WOAH HOLD UP! THE MIYA TWINS?! AS IN INARIZAKI?!" Nishinoya screeched considering his experience with them a few years ago.

"The very same. And Hoshiumi-san. Aaand Sakusa-san. The guy glares at me every single time I breathe."

"Oh dear Akari. What about Bokuto?"

"Ah you figured it out before I even told you. Well....um I might have....um....well....so...and then....well.....and that's what happened?"

The phone screen showing Suga's face instantly changed to Tanaka's.

"Akari we love you but words."

"Sobasicallytherewasthisreallyweirdmomentontheplanewherehewaslikemassagingmyneck. AAND THEN, ontherideheretherewasanincidentwithmefallingintohislapabouttwiceandknockingmyfaceintohiswhichishowIgotthisnosebleed. AndthenIsatinhisLAPthewholeride. So now its very awkward."

"HHHHHHUUUUUHHHHH?!?"

Daichi yelled from somewhere away from the camera. And then an image of him marching over to the phone nearly scared Akari out of her wits.

"Ennoshita-senpai! It was your job to get him to stop doing thissss!" Akari frowned and Ennoshita smiled apologetically.

"Akari. Come back right now."

"...I can't..."

"I don't care. Walk it from England and you'll be back in time for the Cup."

"Speaking of, you should be grateful for Bokuto because I get to come back before the Cup since he also has to take part in it!"

"You're changing the subject."

"Daichi. Let the girl breathe a bit, Akari, that's great news. Also, I gave your brother some shirts. Make sure you wear them and send us some pictures!"

"Asahi-san! This is not the time to promote your closet!Akari, stay away from Bokuto. WAIT WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?!"

"I am not. Nope. No idea what you mean!"

"Akari...are you-"

TELL MY FAVOURITE SECOND YEARS THAT I LOVE THEM. NOT TANAKA AND NOYA-SENPAI BTW. OKAY BYE GOTTA GOOOOOOO!"

Akari slammed the phone onto the bed. quickly changed and stormed out of her room only to be met by the one person she really couldn't handle seeing right now.

"Bokuto-senpai. What is it?"

"Udai-san told us to be downstairs for 12.15 for training so we're going down?"