Bokuto's route:|Last Chapter

"Senpai, I don't think that says what you think it says."

He was holding up a shirt that said 'I love big butts' and Akari nearly threw herself right into the Thames.

"Senpai, that's talking about butts. As in that thing over there," Akari pointed at his butt and then her own.

Bokuto looked at his own and then at hers. Realising what he was doing, he threw the shirt down and left the store.

Akari laughed, "guys please check with me before you buy anything. Just in case you buy something R-rated. Thank you."

Akaashi came up to her, "are we going on the wheel?"

Akari nodded.

"Is anyone afraid of heights?"

"I love heights!" Hoshiumi grinned and began jumping around like a doofus. Akari face-palmed.

"Hoshiumi-san. You can't- let's just go. Sakusa-san, will you be okay?"

He nodded at her, following after the twins who were bickering with each other.

Akari sat in a cable car with Sasuke and Hoshiumi, considering those two seemed to weigh absolutely nothing. Bokuto wasn't very happy about it but he didn't make too much of a fuss.

"Are you alright Sakusa-san?"

He grumbled but Akari could tell he was shaking. Hoshiumi for all his talk was also looking slightly green and every time he looked outside, he exhaled.

"You know when I first found out I was going to be coaching you guys I wanted to jump off the plane."

"Hey!"

"Well, considering I'm Karasuno's coach, I don't have very good impressions of you. Anyway, Hoshiumi-san you were short but kinda scary. And Sakusa-san, you're just scary. Every time you looked at me, you looked like you were going to gag."

"Technically I wasn't going to. I was just wondering how you could wear clothes like that and not feel uncomfortable."

"Are you saying you stared at my legs and arms?"

"No! I-"

"I'm joking. But after 2 months, I can say that you two aren't actually bad. Don't tell them but I prefer you two over the Miya twins."

"What about Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san?" Hoshiumi looked at her, eyes glinting.

"Those two have been my friends for a while so obviously-"

"Yeah yeah. You love them more than us, we get it. Stop rubbing it in our faces."

"Sakusa-san, are you jealous?"

"No..."

"Anyway, you two can relax now. The ride is over. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me? Do you have a boyfriend?"

A stranger tapped Akari on the shoulder whilst the boys were looking around for magnets.

"No, I don't."

"If it's okay, could I have your number?" 

"Sorry, but I'm not looking for anyone right now."

A while later Akari had the feeling she was being followed. When she turned around the same stranger from before was staring at her.

"Are you sure you can't reconsider? You don't even have a boyfriend!"

"I said no!"

The stranger did not give, continuing to follow her throughout the city. As it got hotter, Akari removed the jacket around her waist and shoved it into her bag. Only Akaashi and Bokuto were still in the shop, looking around. The rest of the group were walking around outside. Akari had decided to come with them, wanting to buy some souvenirs for Karasuno.