12

"Hey Hazza?" I called as I walked into our little art studio.

Harry turns from the desk and smiled at me

Harry turns from the desk and smiled at me. "Yes my darling?" He asked and I smiled at the nickname. I walked over to him and he knew what I was going to do, so when I plopped my bum into his lap, he had one hand on my back so that I kept steady, and he had the other on my thigh. "I have been thinking and even though their company isn't really comforting...I want to invite them over to make amends of what we said to them the other day," I tell him.

"That does sound pretty civil. We can invite our families as well. Just to let them see that we are fine with bettering our relationship if they are up for it. However, if either of us get hit, then we will kick them right out, okay." "Your okay with this?" I asked as I messed with one of his curls. He hummed, nodding his head. "I don't like having a bad relationship with anyone, so the fact that we are going to try to make amends with them make me happy," he says.

I cooed before placing a kiss to his head. "I'll send them a message right now." "Okay. Just tell me if they respond or not. I want to make food for them," he says as I got off of his lap. "Aye aye sexy," I said and I grinned. When I turned, I felt a slap go across my bum. It just made me smile and happily walk out of the room. What? If a guy knows what a nice and fabulous ass looks like, then they are boyfriend and husband material.

Anyways, I walked to my room that was on the kitchen's island. I unlocked and started to send messages to both families (Harry's and mine).

Hello, I know that this is a shock for you to hear from me, Louis. I just would like to invite you over to mine and Harry's home. The reason for this sudden invitation is to make our relationship with you guys a bit better and a lot more healthy than it was for years. Let me know if you can make it! xxx

I put my phone down and walked back to the art studio to see what Harry was up to. "And...done!" He chirped mad I grew a bit more curious. I entered the room to see what he was making. He picked up the canvas from the stand and turned to me. "Happy 5 month baby," he said and handed me his artwork.

 "Happy 5 month baby," he said and handed me his artwork

My eyes widened...TODAY IS OUR 5 MONTH ANNIVERSARY! "Wait, 5 months already?" I asked and he chuckled before nodding his head. My eyes then started to water and he frowned. "What's wrong baby?" He asked as he wiped the tears that fell from my eyes. "I...I forgot about our anniversary...I was so busy thinking about making our families like us again that I forgot about this. I feel so awful..."