9

I drove up to Louis's house and I waited out there for a bit before I out my phone to text him, telling him that I'm here.

Lou💙: Be right out💙!

I chuckled at the text and I put my phone back in my pocket. I looked at the front door and I saw eyes looking at me. There were 4 pairs and I was getting kind of freaked out, so I just looked back at the road. When I heard a door opening, I took off my helmet to see Louis walking towards me with a smile on his face.

"Boyfriend!" He greeted and I smiled at him. I got off of my bike and took him by the hips. He wrapped his arms around my middle before we both leaned in and pressed a soft and loving kiss onto one another's lips. "I missed you," he said when we pulled apart. "Same baby," I spoke and wondered through his shiny and blue eyes. "Well what is my boyfriend doing here on a Wednesday?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Well a certain teacher told me that you wanted me as your partner for the "Plan your future" project. Unless there's another Harry Styles that I'm not aware of?" I asked teasingly. "Hmm...no. I think you're the only Harry Styles that I know." I grinned and pecked his forehead. "Well, where do you want to start?" I asked and he smiled. "Maybe find a website that like designs apartment rooms and start from there?"

It is almost the end of the school year. Yup, Louis and I have been together for about 4 months and we are graduating in 2 weeks. We both got accepted into Royal College of Art, and we have chosen to live in their on-campus apartments and we are rooming together. Now we have this project where we plan our next step in our lives. We are allowed to change the apartment to our liking. We just need to pay them a fee.

Before you say anything, I have enough money. $50,489.59 in fact. I've saved my money as much as I could and I think that I've done pretty well. I'm keeping my jobs, and what that does for me is that my job at the art museum has this thing where they give me money that I have given to my school. Louis is also doing pretty well financially. He told me a couple of days ago that he had $48,691.90 in his account.

Anyways..."Where would like to do this?" I asked. Our families knows about our relationship and yes, I did meet his family and he met mine. They still find it odd and uncomfortable that the two of us are in a relationship together. Maybe because of them not wanting us to find happiness ever.

"My room! I cleaned it up just yesterday. We can do the project in there," he tells me. "Well, show me the way baby," I told him and lended him my hand. He happily took it and we walked back into his house. I could see their eyes, but I wasn't focused on that anymore. I was only focusing on my lover.

He walked me to his room and when I walked through, he closed his door right behind me. He then walked to his nightstand and picked up his laptop. He placed it on the bed and he got himself comfortable before he patted the space right next to him. I walked over and laid down tight next to him. I opened one arm and that made him move under me.

"Okay, so let's see what we can do. Let's look up what we want our bedroom to look like first." He nodded and we started to look for the bedroom ideas. I was scrolling through and on occasion, I would plant a kiss in Louis's hair and he would turn to kiss me. Yeah, I know...for two people who looked like they are in some kind of mafia, we are being rather adorable right now.

"Ooh! I like that one!" Louis pointed and I saw what he was speaking about. "Alright, we are just going to have to predict what the price is and keep track of that," I said and saved the photo of our bedroom.