26

Harry and I have been putting a lot of work, taking care of this puppy. Don't look at me the wrong way either! I just wanted to be sure that when we do start baby making, we will be baby ready. I read things to Harry about babies and Harry would just constantly ask me if I was having baby fever, but I don't think that this was the case.

I just want to be sure that I want to have a baby in me that he'll take care of to the best of his ability. I do have faith in him and I really do believe that he'll be an excellent father, but this just makes me 100% sure.

"Baby, I don't know how this puppy was able to do it so well, but I don't think that we should keep it." I look at Harry, and he was holding the puppy in his arms. "And why's that?" "I'm getting attached to it already and it has been only a month. I think Rosie is getting more and more jealous, and I don't want to upset her...but this dog is so cute."

"So...you want to get rid of it because Rosie is getting upset?" "...I feel like you're going to connect this with our future babies..." "So if your mother suddenly grew upset because you're giving our baby even more attention than her, you'll put our baby up for adoption?" "Louis, that connection is rather irrelevant..." "And how so?"

"We don't need a puppy to prove to ourselves that we will be great parents. Do you think Mrs. Malik got a puppy before she got pregnant with Mr. Malik's baby? No, wanna know why? Because she knew that she wanted to have kids with the man that she's married to. When she saw Zayn, she told me that after a little bit of dating, she knew that she wanted to raise kids with that man. She didn't have to put him through some test. If you want kids that looks like me and is a lot similar to me. Similar to us, then we don't have to do this." "But-"

"I had a baby talk with my mom. She told me that if you are with a man that you want your kids to be like, then that's your soulmate or true love. If you still want me to do this stupid test to prove that I can be a good father, then you can just tell me that you don't want kids with me. I can take it. I'm strong enough to take that hit." "It's not like that Harry. I just want to be sure-" "That's the thing Lou. You should already be sure. There shouldn't be any doubt, and it's not like as if we're having a baby right now."

Yeah...it's not like that all....

"Now, are you sure that you want to have kids with me?" I'm already on that route Harold..."Yes..." "Are you sure? Because I don't want you think that you have to be with me for pity reasons." "It's not pity Hazza. I love you, I really do. I just thought that this could be a good exercise for our future together." "And I can fully understand that, but I don't like feeling doubted on..." "And I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I knew that I wanted to have kids with you Hazza. The day that you asked me to be your boyfriend actually. I never told you, but I did want you to be the father of my future kids."

"Really?" "Yeah, and how you are with my younger siblings just proves so much to me. The way that you talk to Doris and Earnest, I just adore that. You opened my mind even more about wanting kids. You treat those two like as if they're royalty and it's the cutest sight that I will probably ever see."

"What do you mean Lou? We are going to have little ones of our own someday, so you'll be able to witness something like that 24/7," Harry says and I sighed. I can't tell him that this is going to happen to us a lot sooner than he thought that it would.

I've been hiding this pregnancy for a whole month now, but I just know that something like this has to be revealed at some point. Because soon I will be showing and Harry will be pretty confused as to what is going on.

But I can't tell him that now, because he might run...I don't want something like that to happen. Especially when I have always wanted to have a family with him. "Is everything okay Lou? You can tell me if something is bothering you?" Harry says and that brings me out of my worrisome thoughts. "Um, yeah. I'm okay. You don't have to continue on with this silly test. You've proven yourself to me a while ago," I said an she smiled before he went back to cuddling with the puppy. "I said that you can stop Harry." "I know, but I wasn't lying when I said that he's freaking irresistible."