15

I got dressed for date night, and when I thought that I was ready, I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw that I was too dressed. Harry told me to be dressed in casual clothes, so now I feel so overdressed! Ugh! I threw my clothes off and walked back into my closet. Why is it so hard for me to pick out a simple outfit for my man?  I asked in my head as I was looking at each piece of my clothes. "Is everything okay in there baby?" I heard Harry ask from outside of our bedroom door. "Yeah! I'm okay! I just can't make any fucking decisions for myself..." "Need my help?" He asked with a little laugh.

"Your sexy ass better stay out there!" I shouted as a warning and that made him laugh even more before I heard his feet walk away from the door. I let out some air and just relaxed. "Okay Louis...it's not a big deal. Just put some clothes together and show it to him. If he smiles, then keep it on. If he tilts his head, then change...again." I shook off all of the nerves that were in my body and I walked back into my closet and went on with my plan.

15 minutes later....
Okay, so after a small freak out and a little bit of screaming that may have made my boyfriend even more worried for me...I think I have the perfect outfit for tonight's date. It's exactly what Harry has asked of me. Simple and casual.

Yes, it took 15 minutes for me to put this together

Yes, it took 15 minutes for me to put this together. Shush! If you had a boyfriend like freaking Harry Styles, then you would want to do nothing more than to impress him! Anyways! I grabbed my favorite black beanie before I walked out of the room. "Oh thank God! I thought you were having some kind of attack in there." I jumped and I saw Harry standing to the right of the bedroom door.

"Were you standing there this whole time?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?" "Well I wanted to check up on you, but you told me to not step one foot into the room. Even though you're short...you can be scary, so I just waited out here and if I didn't hear anything, then I was going to call an ambulance." I was about to say something about his comment on my height, but then I remembered what he just said. He was really caring for me. Especially if he was going to call an ambulance. Aww!

"You are too cute for me," I point out and he smiles big. Big enough to have his dimples pop, and I just love it whenever that happens. I reached and I poked his little dimple. Which had him smile with his teeth. "I would love to poke your dimples some more, but I believe you oh have a lovely date planned for the two of us, right?" He nods and he takes my hand in his hold, making me all giddy on the inside of me.

We walked downstairs together and he took the key to his motorcycle and for the house before we picked up our helmets. We walked out to his motorcycle and I waited for him to get on before I got on from behind him. I wrapped my arms around his middle and I held on tight as backed out and drove to wherever this date was going to be at. On the way there, I listened to some of the songs that's were on his playlist. I sung to a few of them, but when Harry sung, I went quiet because he has a really treasurable voice. There were moments where we sung together too, and those moments were beautiful as well. We sound really great together. Which is shocking to me really.