4

It was 6th period and I was in art class. It was a free day and we were allowed to paint what we wanted to paint today. She had a canvas in the corner of the room, and when I walked over to see what it was, I saw a pretty deep sketch. "Mrs. Malik?" I called and she looked over at me. "Who's is this?" I asked and she sighed. "A student was sketching through the class period and he is going to come in after school to finish up on the painting," is all that she said and I nodded.

The sketch looked really good, but I can't think of that now. I needed to do my pre sketch too.I walked to my canvas and sat down. Since she told me that we could listen to music, I took it my phone and bluetooth earphones and started to connect that two. I went to my Pandora and clicked on my Sub Urban radio. I smiled when the song 'Freak' came on first. It is my favorite song by him. I swayed in my seat to the music and I looked at my blank canvas and pressed my pencil softly against it.

I knew what I wanted to draw, so I started to plan it out. The teacher was spending a lot of time sitting, but that is because of the baby th as t she is carrying. It does take a lot of energy out of women and it does make women more tired, so I'm not saying anything bad about her at all. She did occasionally walked around to check with her students. Which is a good thing because I knew that some of them were not painting. It was not hard to figure that out. One guy was texting his girlfriend I bet. Because he was smiling too much.

I saw her talking to her students and I saw her pointing a few things our at them. "Everything is going well for you, right Mr. Tomlinson?" She asked as she was standing in the middle of the classroom and looked at me with another soft smile. I nodded and was too busy drawing out what exactly I was going to be painting.

When the song was over, I smiled again as NF came on right after. My second favorite artist. I was also smiling because this is how art makes me feel. Art makes me calm down at any point in time. It will always make me feel a lot better. There is a reason as to why I always stay afterschool to do the thing that I love.

I wrote my name in cursive my name before I forget so that Mrs. Malik could put it in the corner and that other kid who was coming after school wouldn't take my canvas. When I was done with my name, I started to do my shade with another pencil of mine. I stuck my tongue a little bit as I was deep into concentration for my work. I was working with the hair before I sse something was coming at me. A guy with long blonde hair. I looked at him with a blank and neutral face. He was nervous, but that's a normal reaction honestly.

"Hey du-" "Dont call me dude," I said, cutting him off. "Sorry...um I need color pencils for my pre sketch, and I forgot to bring it today. Do you mind if I can borrow yours?" He asked and I looked at him and gave him a warning look. "You better give it back to me when you are finished," I warned and he nodded his head fast.

"Of course man," he told me and I picked up my backpack and zipped it open. I was not going to question as to why he would use color pencils for a pre sketch, but it's his art, so I can't judge him because of that. I took out a case that I normally have my colored pencils in and I handed it to him. He thanked me, turned, and walked b as ck to his chair.

I sighed, knowing that the other people in this classroom was going to start to ask me for things more often. They knew not to be scared of me in here anyways. Because I am always so decent in mood while we are in here. They knew that this room makes me a tad bit happy. So most of the time I will more than likely talk to you if you start a conversation with me or ask me about something or for something.

It will only be for a little amount of time though. Because once the bell rings, it will change back to what it was before. I will become emotionless and people will avoid me once again. Anyways, back to my sketch.