28

I got a call from Johannah and she wanted to talk to me with her family. I was kind of worried about what this can be about, but I guess talking to them is like a necessity since I do want them to be onboard with this whole marriage thing. I don't want them to miss their son/brother's wedding just because of their homophobic views on us. This is a one time thing and if they miss something like that, then I don't know what else they'll purposely miss out on.

Anyways, I got out of our car and I walked to the front door. I gave it a soft and gentle knock and the door swung open. "Doris! Earnest! How are my favorite twins?" I asked with a happy tone. I picked the two up and swung them around. They giggled as they held onto me a little tight. Only a little since they knew that I wasn't going to drop them. I kissed the two on their cheeks a thousand times and their cute laughs filled the air even more. When I put them down, I looked up and saw Louis's mom in the doorway of the kitchen. "Hello Mrs. Tomlinson, how are you?" I asked, approaching her. "I'm alright, what happened to you?" She asked and I smiled.

"Like it? I decided to clean myself a little. Just so that I could have a different kind of 'fresh start'. I felt a lot better when I got rid of it actually." "There are still tattoos on you though?" "Yeah, but most are meaningful to me. Louis is planning on doing the same thing. We just figured that this will be a good thing for us. If we wish to go back to the way that we looked, then we can do that. However, I don't think that I will be doing that anytime soon."

"Interesting...well I wanted to talk to you about your relationship with him actually. The rest of us are in the kitchen," she tells me and I nodded. I followed her I to the room and I waved at the rest of the family. They seemed shocked when they saw me, but after a brief explanation, they understood and they seems a little happy about it.

"Harry...what are your thoughts when it comes to my brother?" Lottie asks me and I look at her. "Well he's the love of my life of course. I can never see myself doing any of this with anyone else. He's changed my life for the better and I'm so thankful for that. I'm still trying to thank him for what he has done for me and to me..." "So you don't think that you're speeding through things?" His dad asked and I sighed.

"I used to think that. When we were at our one year, I was indeed thinking of proposing to him at our second, but we fought that day and I hated that. I hated being away from him and I hated the idea of not growing old with him." "So no matter what happens, it'll always be him that you choose?" "Of course. Love has no time tied to it. I'll do anything for him and with him and I just hopes that he knows that." "Well he gets my vote!" Fécilité exclaimed and I looked at her with a confused look. "Mine too," Louis's dad said next. Which lead to the family giving me their blessing to marry Louis. I have never felt so relieved about something that wasn't about proposing to Louis.

I hugged each family member before I got to Daisy. "I have something for you. Louis never told me about it, but I'm assuming that you requested a painting through him?" I asked and she nodded. "Well I think he forgot that we sold our last kitten photo to a family of 5." "Oh..." "But he stood up all night to make another one for you. I saw him sleeping next to it actually. He's still in bed, but I looked at his little note, so I knew that it had to go to you," I said and had the family follow me outside to the car that I share with Louis.

I opened the back seat and I pulled out Louis's artwork.