1

I stepped out of my toxic filled home and got on my motorcycle. Before you even ask, no my parents did not bye it for me. They told me that I had to get my own shit, so with me working two jobs; one at a tattoo parlor, and the other at a museum, I was able to get my own things. I work as the tattoo artist at my friend, Liam's tattoo parlor. Then there is the art museum down the street from my house. Been working at both places since I turned 15.

Anyways, it's time for me to get to school. I turned in the ignition and roared it a few times before I backed out of the driveway. I knee that my parents were going to come out and shout at me for doing such a thing, but at this point...I really don't care. I sped away before they even got out of the house. I didn't want to handle their shit today...I want to try and have a decent day for once in a while...

I drove with my music playing and I sighed at the slight traffic

I drove with my music playing and I sighed at the slight traffic. Nevermind about th as t planned decent day...I thought as the cop allowed my lane to go. I nodded at him and I heard him shout, "Thank you for wearing your helmet!" I smiled a little and patted my helmet, letting him know that I heard him. Then placed the hand back on the steering wheel. Well that made things a little better, but only a little.

When I arrived at the school, I sighed at the view of the school coming up into my eyesight

When I arrived at the school, I sighed at the view of the school coming up into my eyesight. I was behkng a car, but when I turned, I was able to go past it and went into the students parking lot. I looked for my space and when I saw it, I moved into it and stopped the ignition. I put my motorcycle on its break before I got off of the bike. I then took my helmet off and had it on my side.

I locked the motorcycle before walking to the school. Of course I was seeing eyes surrounding me per usual, but I just ignored them and walked through the school doors. I went straight to my locker so that I could put my helmet inside of it. "I heard that he fought 5 men last night and had them running." "I heard that he was about to overdose on weed in his room." "I heard that he's gay." "Does he have any friends?" I heard people murmur around me.

Welcome to my fucking life...I closed my locker and sighed before turning around to look at everyone else. They all looked away from me and walked away as fast as they could. I just took out my sketchbooks that Mrs. Malik gave to me last week and I put one of the sketchbooks into my backpack and I starred to walk to my first class. I was walking through the now empty halls, and when I saw my class coming into view, I saw my teacher standing outside of it.