16

I woke up the next day with the feeling of smooth kisses being left all over my neck. I shifted my head a few times, getting myself comfortable again and I just tried to get back to sleep. However, Louis decided that I can't, because he then started to kiss me all over my face. I groaned and chuckled when he kissed my lips multiple times. "Morning darling," I said with a soft smile. I looked at him and I saw him with absolute love in his pretty blue eyes. He was looking at me like as if I was some great gift that was finally given to him.

"I see that you're happy already?" I wondered with a soft and small smile. "Happy isn't the word that I would use for what you did last night." "Oh?" "Yeah, because I will be doing this every morning now," he says and sat up. He reached a small distance before I saw him with his promise ring. I smiled bigger as I saw him put the ring on.

It looked like as if he www putting on an engagement ring, but a little less perfect than that. Which reminds me that I need to look for engagement rings for the future. Of course I wasn't going to buy one now, but I think around our 1 year anniversary will probably be a good time for me to look for one. Just look. Nothing else. "I never got a gift this great before. All of the gifts that I've received I've bought for myself." "Which doesn't make it a gift lovely."

"I know, but I can call this one a gift. It's so bloody perfect Hazza," he says before he leaned down and we kissed for the first time this morning. He had one arm hold him up, but I cupped the left side of his face with one hand as we kissed. The kiss was slow and passionate. It wasn't at all deep. We didn't want it to get to that point. Because it was all about us loving each other at this very moment. Louis did get on my lap, but that is actually his normal position for whenever we kiss or make out.

"I'm so freaking in love with you," he says as we break for air. I take the hand that has his promise ring on it and I kissed it, and I knew that what I just did made him very happy because he joined my lips again for another soft and passionate kiss. I wasn't even capable of saying 'I love you too' to him. That's how fast he was. "I love you too baby," I said as he broke for air. "But I would like to get the morning started if you'll let me?" I then asked and he took a moment to think about it.

"Nah...I want to stay in with you today. Have you all to myself," he says and pecked my lips. "I didn't say that you couldn't. I just would like to brush my teeth, eat, shower, all of that," I retired and he sighed. "Fine...I'll wait." "You don't want to eat?" "...I'll come with you," he says and I chuckled again. We went through our normal morning routines together and even though he kept trying to drag me back to the bed, he knew that I was hungry. With a sigh of defeat, he followed me out of the room and down the stairs.

"Last night was so freaking amazing Hazza!" He brought up as I was making breakfast for the two of us. "Well I'm glad that you enjoyed it." "That's a total understatement! I mean, look at this!" He chirped as he flashed his ring to me. "It wasn't an engagement babe," I said with a smile laughed. "Oh my god! I so can't wait for that day! You are definitely not going to leave the bed that morning if that happens," he stated. "Oh? I thought daddy is always in charge?" "Oh, come on! I want to power bottom. Definitely when you propose!" He pouts and I just laughed. "I guess we are just going to have to wait in that, right?" I asked and he sighs. "Now you got engagement in my head," he tells me and I shook my head.

"I would love to propose baby boy, but not right now. We haven't even reached a year yet." "But we're almost there!" "True, but don't you think that means that we are moving a bit too fast?" "Love doesn't have times. You see celebrities out there getting engaged when they've only been together for only months. Yet, they're still standing." "Yeah, but we don't have the lives that they do. Our mental states aren't quite there yet anyways," I tell him and focused on the food on the stove. "I've been getting better. I have barely broke down or anything like that." "Yeah, but we both have the tendency to just paint something that has something to do with our past. I would like to kill that before I think about getting engaged." "How soon will that happen though?"