25

I was spending the day with my mom today and it was a little awkward at the start of it, but I could tell that she was getting used to me. "So you and Louis, is there a date?" "We've only been engaged for a few days mom. We are just enjoying being engaged for right now. Nothing has been planned and we aren't going to start anytime soon. I'm trying to get his family to understand and get used to this right now actually." "It isn't going to be easy baby. It took me years to come to the conclusion that your happiness means a lot more than some sexuality." "I know, but I have something planned for today though..." "Oh?" "Yeah, look up," I tell her.

She does and she sees a tattoo shop. "Getting more piercings?" "No. I'm cleaning myself up. I'm removing all of this ink, bit there will still be some that I'll get done on me. I'm getting my piercings removed and I'll be getting my natural hair back." "Isn't that last part a natural thing?" "Yup, but I've grown my hair long enough for a nice cut." "Are you sure that you want to do this?" "Yes...I want to start over too. Not with just the relationships with my family, but with myself. This is a good start to do it." "What about Louis?" "He brought up the idea last night. He is doing it next week, but I want to surprise him with mine. Ed knows me well too, so he'll surely get this done pretty well." She nods and we both walked into the shop.

.....

Louis calls me while I was now getting ice cream with my mom and I picked it up on the second ring. "How's it going with your day out with your mother?" "It's been nice." "That's nice. Hey, would it be rude if I wanted to stop by to talk you two?" He asks and I shook my head, forgetting that he can't see me. "No, it'll be nice. We're at the ice cream place that you live going to," I inform him. "Alright. I'll be there in a couple of minutes," he says and we say goodbye to one another before he hangs up. "What was that about?" "I don't know. He just said that he wanted to talk to us, so he's going to stop by." "Alright..." "It's still our day mom," I remind her. "I know...but your not buying my ice cream now." "I'll get both of you ice cream. How's that?" "Wonderful!"

"Harry Edward fucking Styles, is that you?!" I spun and I saw Louis getting off of his motor. I smiled as he speeds up to me. "Um... surprise?" I assumed and he checks me out, boring his lip right after. "You are even more sexy looking. How is that possible?!" He asked before he kissed me. It was sudden, but it made me chuckle. "I wanted to clean myself too baby, but before we snog, my mom's right here," I state and look at my mom who was looking a the two of us.

"Right, sorry. I wanted to talk about the house in the U.S.?" He asks and I nodded. "I just wanted to be sure that you were okay with this?" He asked my mom and she nodded this time. "As long as I'm getting visits every now and again, then I'm alright with it." "Was that all baby?" "No...I just stopped by an adoption center..." "Please don't tell me that you adopted a child?" "No, but I saw this puppy and it just looked so freaking cute. I just had to get it. Look at it Harry," he says, pulling out his phone and he showed me a picture of the puppy.

 Look at it Harry," he says, pulling out his phone and he showed me a picture of the puppy

"Well...you aren't wrong about him being cute..." I admit. "But are you sure that both Clifford and Rosie are going to like this one?" "Totally, but if not then we are going to have to protect it like as if it's a baby. The breed has a really cute name too. It's a cockapoo." "That sounds dirty." "Oh hush Harold, you knew what I meant!" Louis smacked my shoulder and I laughed. "I'll just have to look at the puppy face-to-face then," I shrugged and Louis nodded. "Maybe this can be a good test." "Test?" "Yeah. When we try for a child, then we have to be prepared." "Is this your way of telling me that I'm going to be putting diapers on the puppy?" "No, but a lot of people say that if you treat a puppy the right way, then you should be okay with a baby." "I don't think that we'll need something like that," I said honestly. "I know that you're going to be a good dad and I'll be the best dad that I ever can be."