Prologue

"This looks so good Mr. Styles," The Nixwood art teacher said to Harry. Harry always stays afterschool to do what he loves most. Art. He loves all and nearly everything about art. The teacher understands the problems that the edgy student faces at home. Harry is not the only one that she would allow to be in her class after school hours. There is also Louis Tomlinson. The art room is Harry's and Louis's escape. Of course they aren't there at the same time.

"You really think so Ms?" "I really do. You have a true talent Harry," Mrs. Malik said and looked at the painting. He always paints his life...Gigi thought as she was looking at her student in sorrow and pity.

"Here, I want to give you something," Gigi told her student and Harry looked up at her before standing up from his art

"Here, I want to give you something," Gigi told her student and Harry looked up at her before standing up from his art. He followed the pregnant teacher to her desk and watched as she went around it and opened a drawer. "I remember you telling me that you ran out of sketchbooks, am I correct?" She asked and Harry hummed a 'yes'. "Well I went out with my husband yesterday and we were to the store for a bit. Here," She said and handed Harry three sketchbooks.

"Oh miss, I-" "You easygoing to take them Harry. They are yours now. Keep it, I really don't mind," she said, pressing the books into Harry's chest. Harry took them and looked at them. "It's been a long time since anyone has ever given me a gift. Thank you," Harry said and help the books close to his chest. "Well you deserve a lot darling. Plus, I'm giving you something that will enable greater things with that art talent of yours," She said with a smile.

"Thank you again," Harry said before hugging his teacher, and hugging the teacher tightly. She smiled and hugged Harry right back. "Your welcome Harry. Now you have to get going. Ig I stay longer than I told Mr. Malik, then I'll loose my head," she said and pulled away from Harry. Harry nodded his head slowly before going to get his things.

"If there is any issues back at home, then I'm one phone call away. Don't hesitate Harry," she said and Harry nodded again. He waved goodbye to the teacher and she sighed. That poor boy...she thought before she started to clean the room up and leaving to her home.

Next day (afterschool)
These two are so alike, yet they don't talk? Gigi questioned in her head as she was watching over Louis's work. "Looks amazing Mr. Tomlinson, I can see where you're going with this," She then said and Louis looked back and smiled at her before nodding.

"You should show off your work to others

"You should show off your work to others. Do you know Mr. Styles?" She asked and sat next to Louis. "Heard of the lad, yeah," Louis said with a shrug. He always thought about talking to him, but he doesn't really know much or rather anything about him. Harry could be acting edgy and gothic for attention for all Louis knows.

"Well he made that," Gigi said and pointed at Harry's drawing from yesterday. She hung it and even though Harry was a bit hesitant on letting it stay up there, he was happy that there were people who likes his work and supports him. Louis looked and was shocked at Harry's work. "He knows art?" "I don't know...you should ask him," She said and stood up, rubbing her pregnant belly before sighing.

She walked to her desk and took out another set of three sketchbooks. She walked to Louis and Louis looked at the teacher again and saw what she was holding. "Take it. I'm not taking no as an answer," she said and Louis sighed and took them. "Why are you so nice to me? You and your husband?" "Because you don't deserve the other option? Besides, why be a prick? That takes a lot more energy, and I'm not up for that, since this one is in here," she said and patted her 6 month pregnant belly.

"Now you need to start heading out. If you need a getaway, then call me okay?" She asked and placed a hand on Louis's shoulder. "Yeah, tha is for the books anyways." "You are very welcome Louis," She said. Louis stood up, gave his teacher a small hug before he started to pack his things.

He said his goodbyes to his teacher before he walked out of the room. Gigi picked up Louis's art and hung it next to Harry's. She looked at the two pieces of art and sighed again and rested her hand on her belly bump.

One day they will see their common life and they will fight together rather than separately.
🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨
Leave a like, and comment down below your thoughts!

Love you all!

-Daysia♡