2

I have Maths next and once the bell rang, I moved out of my seat andblookdd at the Harry guy. "See you tomorrow," I said and he shrugged. "I guess," He said before he walked out of the classroom. I guess that nightmare of his really got to him. I mean, I get where he is coming from. I always have those nightmares.

I wasn't actually sleeping when Mrs. Teasdale 'woke me up'. I just didn't want to be there, you know? Like who really likes to be here? I mean besides the nerds and the ones who have friends here. I guess that kind of answers my question. I don't lik you school and I don't have any friends, so school is not in my top 5 most favorited places to be.

I stepped out of the classroom and like normal, everyone who saw me moved out of my way and started to talk about me like how they always so. 'He is so gay.' 'Who would ever take an interest in him?' 'I heard his family hates him too. Kind of relates to that Harry guy.' 'He looks so freaky and creepy.' 'He is going to be alone forever, I bet on that already.' They were speaking and I rolled my eyes and made a 'tsk' sound. They are all so fucking annoying.

'Yo, how would it be like if I were to talk to him?' One of those big and cocky jocks asked his friend and I just prayed with whatever hip I have left that he doesn't actually go along with it. However, what kind of luck do I even have? I saw the jock trying to catch up to me by jogging. "Hey, Tomlinson right?" He asked, but I just continued on walking and kept my mouth shut. "I'm Braden, it's nice to meet you?" He said and I saw his hand. I stopped and looked at him. I glared and he froze. I saw him go a bit pale as all of these people are afraid of me.

"Hey man, I'm not trying to be any trouble," he said with his hands in surrender. "Then back the fuck off," I spoke with gritted teeth. He nodded and stepped out of my way. I looked ahead and walked to my Maths class. I saw him standing in the hallway, talking with the other teachers around him. I walked in and walked to his desk to her the assignment for the day.

I walked to my desk that was in the back of the class if course and I placed my bag down. I sat in my seat and looked around to see that I was one of those kids that would arrive to class a bit early. I then opened my bag to get my sketchbooks out. I was drawing last night when my family was sleeping. I don't draw when they are wide awake.

Wanna know why? Because whenever they see me drawing...it's another book thrown into the fireplace. They have burned a total of 5 books of mine and there were 10 total times where I had a mental breakdown because of those books being burned. Art is the only thing that makes me calm and kind of at peace. However, I never bring my book to my house anymore. Yesterday was just one of those days where I forget to put the sketchbook back into my locker.

The drawing was nearly done, but there were still a few touches that needed to be made. There are times where I draw how I feel, but there will be other times where I just draw random things, but as other people would describe it, they would call any of my drawings as 'creepy' or 'too dark'. Do I really care about what they think about my art? No. Wanna know why? Because they can get over themselves and this is something that I love doing. Express my true self, do something that makes me happy, and do something unique, you know?

Anyways, I had my tongue sticking out as I was doing my drawing. I always tend to do this when I'm deep in focus. I was looking closely at the drawing and made modifications to the drawings that were needed. Then I wrote my name in cursive when I was finished and grinned at the finished product. I am goin got show Mrs. Malik what I did. Hopefully she likes it as much as I already do. I will work on another piece when advisory starts.