18

"Happy 1 year baby!" I heard Louis cheer as he walked into the kitchen. He is all smiles this morning. Which made me happy too. "Happy one year Lou," I replied and turned to look at our breakfast meal that was in front of me.

"Ooh, what's this?" Louis asks and I felt him lean into my body and his arms were around my torso. "I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but I guess now it's too late. I was too focused on making the meal nice that I forgot that you always wake up around 10 or 10:30." "You know you don't have to surprise me. I'd prefer a nice breakfast with my lovely boyfriend than a simple and boring breakfast in bed," he says and I felt him kiss my cheek.

"You sure?" "Harry, you know me more than anyone else. The fact that you know what time I wake up every morning is kind of creepy, but sweet at the same time. You know that I don't really like surprises all that much. It's nice to have every now and again, but you always surprise me on any anniversary that we have. It's fine if you just go for something a bit more like this," he says and I looked at him. "It's really great food, and you already know that I love eating with you," he speaks and looks up to see me staring at him.

"What?" He asks with a heat tilt. "I love you," I said before I lowered my head to kiss him. The kiss was smooth and I put every ounce of love into it. He was kissing me back of course, but I could tell that he was a bit shy about it. "Why are you shy baby?" I asked as I looked at him with a grin on my face. "I just rambled about how much I like to eat with you..." He speaks and I chuckled. "It was cute," I complimented and he shrugs a little. I proceeded to make the meal and when it was ready, him and I sat at the island, eating the delicious food.

 I proceeded to make the meal and when it was ready, him and I sat at the island, eating the delicious food

"What do you have planned for today babe?" I asked when I was done. "Hmm...I want to set a date for the two of us tonight." "Oh?" "Yeah. You do the dates, I know, but I would like to take part in that too. I have a few ideas that I want to put into action," he tells me and I humm. "Well I'll let you handle that I guess." I walked to our bedroom and I went to my laptop. I opened it up and the screen turned on and it was on the site that I was looking at last night.

Engagement rings...

Now I'm not buying one like I've stated before. I'm just looking. Just so that I'll have the perfect one in mind for when the day does come. I hummed to myself as I scrolled through and I shook my head at a few, thinking that it was too simple for my Lou. I saved about 5, and I looked at them closely. I then got rid of two of them. Which just left me with 3, but I couldn't look at them for that long, because the bedroom door was opening.

I quickly closed my laptop and turned to see Louis at the doorway. He tilted his head and walked into the room. Which had me hold the power button, shutting my laptop off. "What was that?" He asks and I shook my head. "It was nothing honey. What is it that you need?" "I didn't need anything. This is my bedroom too if you've forgotten. Now what were you looking at? What were you doing on your laptop before I walked in?" He asked with arms crossed. "I already said that it was nothing. Now how about we go out today?" "Not until you tell me the truth. You're an awful liar Harry."