30 (Short)

Louis and Harry are really happy right now! Louis is now 4 months pregnant and the couple were just setting up the nursery together. Harry was handling the heavy lifting while Louis was doing the more easier jobs. Every now and again, Harry would stop Louis and take time out to just appreciate the bump that Louis was sporting. Harry would just whisper sweet nothings into his pregnant lover's ear and Louis just couldn't stop swooning.

"Hello, my sweet orange," Harry whispered as his hands softly rubbed Louis's swollen belly. Harry always calls their unborn child something new. He would ask how big their baby is and when Louis says a fruit, Harry would just call the baby that the entire week. Sometimes it would go by animal or type of sweet. Which will also result in Louis having Harry make that sweet. At 12 weeks, Harry called their unborn child 'cupcake' and that only sparked Louis's cravings.

Week 14 , Harry called their unborn child 'Hamster', which made Louis want a hamster...AS A PET! HE WASN'T GOING TO EAT THE ANIMAL! Anyways, Harry did buy a hamster and Louis was all smiles when he saw the little ball of fur. His name was William because of Louis's middle name. The new addition was loved by Rosie and Clifford, so they didn't have to pre-make a grave for the little guy. Speaking of the little ball of fur, it came rolling in his blue ball and Louis looked down to see the critter.

Now when it comes to their families...it was a slow process, but they have been very approving of their relationship finally and they were the official support beam for the couple. Anne and Jay have been visiting quite a lot, but the rest have been popping up every other month due to their career or schools. Either way, Louis and Harry are really happy that their families are now happy for them and they are relieved that they have their backs now.

"Harry, can you lift this for me?" Louis asked and whenever he asked that question, his soon-to-be husband is right his side almost automatically. He looked at the object and he picked up the bookshelf, dragging it into the room. "Thanks. Now all that we have to do is the rug," Louis says and he was about to bend down to pick up the rug, but Harry intervened and stopped his lover from doing so. "You can sit, I got this." Louis looked at Harry, and even though he was smiling, he rolled his eyes. "Harry, I'm only 4 months. I'm not about to pop, I'll be f-" "No backtalk mister, sit over there and relax," Harry demands, cutting Louis off.

Louis (who knew that he wasn't going to win the argument anyways) stuck his tongue out at Harry, but he quickly put it back in when Harry said, "Pregnant or not, you know what I'll do with that tongue of yours." No, he wasn't going to hurt Louis, but he was going to lick his fiancé's tongue. He always does that whenever Louis sticks it out at him. He knows that it makes Louis feel weird about it, so that's why he does it. "You're so freaking weird...." "Yeah, but your having our baby, so you must love my weirdness," Harry points out and Louis sighs.

He sits back and watches as Harry puts the final touches with their gender neutral nursery. They wanted to make it this way because they are going to have more kids, so they just wanted to make one nursery that was nice to any girl or boy. Which is something that they fully succeeded it because everything looked nice and perfect for both Louis and Harry.

"Do you like it darling?" Harry asks his beloved and Louis smiled before the tears stopped by for a visit

"Do you like it darling?" Harry asks his beloved and Louis smiled before the tears stopped by for a visit. "It's perfect Harry. Absolutely perfect," Louis says as he rubs his belly smoothly and let's out some air that he never knew that he was holding in. "We can't wait to meet you. You are going to adore this awesome room of yours, and if you don't like it, then I'll gladly change it up for you," Harry speaks to Louis's belly and Louis laughs. "You are not going to change it Hazza. I like it. Love it really." "But what if the baby doesn't like it." "It's going to love it eventually. This is the nursery to all of our future kids. We need to settle on one nursery. We have busy lives and I'll be too exhausted to do something like that," Louis says as he walks to the crib.

"I love it, so it's staying," Louis then says when he saw Harry open his mouth. "Fine...you win this one." "Thought so," Louis spoke with a giggle as he admires the room a little more.

When they were done loving the nursery, Louis went for a nap, but Harry was sure to read their unborn child a bedtime story before Louis fell asleep. "You. Are. So. Freaking. Cute!" Louis points out before he kissed his future husband. Harry smiled and places his hand on the baby bump. "Not as cute as this angel," he says before he opened the book and began to read. Louis watched his lover read each page and he would laugh whenever Harry showed his belly the photos like as if Louis's bump was see-through. He even made the sound effects and that just made Louis so very sure that this was going to be the best adventure that the two of them would ever take.

He is just so happy to have met the right guy and he's so blessed to have that guy's baby. He knows that Harry is going to be the greatest dad and he knows that he will be the best 'mother'. He has another being to love in his life after all. Not only does he have Harry, but he also has the angel in his belly as another backbone.

"The End," Harry speaks before he kissed the bump a few times, then he glanced at Louis. "You okay Lou?" Harry asked as he saw Louis crying again. "I'm just so freaking happy the we found each other," Louis says with a head nod. He lifts his hand and he brushed his fingers through Harry's hair. "The feeling is so mutual lovely," Harry speaks, kissing his lovers hand and he traced it up to Louis's lips. "Now rest. I'll have a nice snack for you when you wake up," he then says and Louis nods, kissing Harry again.

Louis falls asleep and Harry walks out of their room with a great big smile in his face.

Welcome to his new world....
🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨